Girl problems bro's

all it comes down to is act cool, dont blow a rod over this deal. spend time with your boys and dont think about it. dont be aggressive toward this paul guy, it will just make you look like a dick and make him like a nice guy. if you play it off like it is no big, then it will not become a big deal. just don't let her disresect you, that is key brother.
good luck bro, i know how much this kind of shit sucks.

BStrongBwell* said:
The more desperate you become...the more you'll drive her disinterest in you. She's looking at this other guy because there's something about him that fits her more than what you have to offer...no knock on you at all man. There is a certain type of person to fit everyone out there...I mean not just ONE person, but LOTS of people that will be just right for YOU! Screw her...period. You tried your best and it didn't bring her around. Keep your pride esteem intact and don't grovel over her anymore...sounds to me like nothing good can come of it...just more pain for you and some potential damage to your confidence in general. Sounds like you might be better focusing your energies inward and go KILL SOME HEAVY WEIGHTS!

Get hardcore on your training...
..........IT WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU
..........IT WILL NEVER SAY FUCKED UP SHIT TO YOU
..........IT WILL NEVER BE INTERESTED IN ANYTHING BUT YOU
.........IT WILL BE THERE, DAY IN AND DAY OUT FOR YOU
..........IT WILL GIVE MORE BACK TO YOU THAN YOU GIVE TO IT

SHIT, WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY? I'd bet my life that taking on that kind of "fuck-em all" attitude will make you more attractive to more women than ever before.

Good luck bro---keep us posted.

good advice...this one goes for me 2

Hey bro,
Just start your cycle and let the test get you out of feeling bad..
broke up with my girl at end of clomid last time and was miserable..so emotional.. started another cycle soon after that and I really dont care about anything but lifting weights and she is history.. and one door closes and another opens.. plenty of beautifull women out there.. have fun finding another one.. the fun is in the chase anyway :)

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HAS HELPED ME... this is what happened I went on to the party and acted real cool and all, however the current girl friend was there, however my X was also there, but we were very civil since we are friends...however things were looking promising, when I got there my current asked me to talk with her later....the party was at my best friends house, who married my X's sister....so u know? I know it's confusing, but still,

Other than that, we talked she apologized and everything went decent, she just said that she felt as if I don't care for her anymore... which I do...and I love her, and her girl....things have gotten progessivly better...we sit down and talked everything out so we are starting from scratch, so we went to a movie last night just to see how things are..and we just had a good time, I told her that I would start caring more for her...because she felt as if I was putting the GEAR before her...and that I was more interested in my GEAR than her... I apologized for that..and YES I have put a lot of thought and research into my next and upcoming cycle...so yes I want this one to be special, but once again, THANKS TO EVERYONE!!! If anything else happens I will keep u updated, but we are just taking it slow for now...and we have made promises to one another if something is bothering us, to tell the other person espcially if either of us finds someone else, due to the fact of her little girl. Just remember, IF ANYBODY NEEDS ANYTHING AND THEY FOR SOME REASON GET PUT IN THE SAME SITUATION, I WILL BE HERE JUST PM ME OR E-MAIL ME....PEROID....I WILL BE HERE ANYTIME ANYPLACE FOR ANY OF YOU AND THANKS ONCE AGAIN!!

-Viper

I'm so happy to hear everything worked out well for you and her..It helped for the both of you to talk, and I'm glad she came out and told you how she felt..I wish you the very best viper..and we are here to help as much as we can..:)

thanks babysiren, just like everybody else, thanks for being there for me...we will see what happens....cycle starts in about 15 days

maybe this isnt the place for me to start telling any of you about myself but, i'm married, have been for for five years, and to be totaly honest, i dont know what to do anymore. my wife is a fucking bitch, and at the same time shes my princess! So i guess i can say that i understand what your feeling. Then again maybe I don't???? Hang in there, its supposed to get better......
start cycle in two weeks too!!!

Back