Give me some routines that put on some good size...

Chris250

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Hey guys, what routines have you done in the past (training programs) do you feel like put on the most muscle and strengh gains...Or do you even follow a routine (like DC, or HIT, or volume, ect) and just do your own thing...

for the past couple years, I have just done my own thing...no set routine or anything ...just high intensity, with lots of volume (sometimes, sometimes lower volume when I feel overtrained) maybe some dropsets, rest pauses, ect, ect...

what do you guys do...

i feel like that would be like telling micheal jordan how to dunk but i just been going in and killing whatever is not sore. with what im taking and the igf i can stand some volume so its balls to the wall

i feel like that would be like telling micheal jordan how to dunk but i just been going in and killing whatever is not sore. with what im taking and the igf i can stand some volume so its balls to the wall

you feel like the IGF helps with your recovery ?

Hmmm, Im going to talk to my HRT doctor and see what he says...I agree with you guys...I just gotta be more careful now...

I know my HRT doctor like's HGH and GHRP - 6 along with CJC1295 (the long acting peptide)....I didnt ask him about IGF last time...but Im going to next time...

Back