Global Warming

*Even if oil was abiotic, and I bet a Republican funded scientist came up with that one to ensure that people didn't worry about oil use, do you actually think it could be produced by a natural process as quickly as we are using it? If it were, one, we wouldn't need to keep looking in more and more remote and difficult places to get it- the wells would just refill, and two, given the amount of time we *didn't* use oil, the planet would have been covered in the stuff. I'm all for nuclear power..try to safely power a car with it, or make petrochemicals with it...still need oil, sorry

It's a scientific fact that every 20 years the earth goes through an ice age to "global warming" age, and back to ice age again and again, etc. There's not a damn thing man can do about it.

Man Made Global Warming is bullshit. Sea level here in Florida where I have lived my entire life has been the same for the past 40 plus years. No change on the seawall behind my house where I grew up on the beach. Its no more hot now than is was in the early 80's. There are no more Hurricanes and no more severe storms. It the same as it was when I was a kid.

However being a student of History I'd say its actually getting slightly cooler. During the 1860's in the Civil War, Oranges were grown in South Georgia. Now its too cold to grow oranges there. They die from the winter freeze. Using some common sense you can see that its colder now than it was 150 years ago.

^^^ I agree for the most part, but the only difference was this year the lightning storms were unreal, and the most intense I have ever seen them with many years being in that equation. (not correlating that to G.W. but they were crazy this year)

Back