GnRH, a miracle or a fad?

bigrobbie

I've been doing some light research on GnRH Tripotorelin. I have read that a 100 mcg injection has been stated to signal both LH and FSH production. The 100mcg pulse is supposedly long lasting and improvement elevates from 10 days to 3-4 weeks.

I would like some feedback from someone who has actually used Trip to recover. Does it actually work? I am suspicious due to the fact that it has been out for a few years now yet people are still using standard PCT's.

I would assume if trip does what people have said it it does nolvadex and clomid etc would be obsolete by now.

Thanks guys in advance for any feedback.

Basically it works like stated but don't over do it or you can shut yourself down pretty damn hard. 100 mcg per month at max. I used it last tiem I came off and it worked Ok. No blood work that time so can't make any definite statments. I know my t4estes came back pretty fast. that's about all I can state.

I've used both Triptorelin Def. does work, but for me ,I stick with H.C.G. post cycle I normally dont use HCG "on cycle" But depending on what compound and how much on a particular cycle , I now use Trip. its domestic and gets to my front door in a timely manner ,so if I feel the need ,which I have twice I'll use Trip on cycle. My boys have been good to me over the years, So Im definetly good to them.

Basically it works like stated but don't over do it or you can shut yourself down pretty damn hard. 100 mcg per month at max. I used it last tiem I came off and it worked Ok. No blood work that time so can't make any definite statments. I know my t4estes came back pretty fast. that's about all I can state.
?
Yea, I read that 4 grams causes chemical castration! Yikes!

Back