god damn fina cough!

Happened to me twice,right after shot once a quad and once
a delt shot coughed my ass off for 10 mins.......

I only got it mildly ONE time last go 'round *knocks on wood*.....most times I could just taste that kerosenee gasolinee taste at the back of my mouth that let me know I'd peirced a vein

I just got it for the first time the other day.....I've run it for 8 weeks without a cough......thought I was going to throw up

It's the fina and not the BA. Some people are just more sensetive to the drug as far as side effects go,just like some people experience sust flu and others have no problems or pain. I am prone to the "death cough" that fina can cause so I feel for you gymrat. If I hadden't been warned about it with a very presise discription of the "call 911" severity of it along time ago by Stickler, I would have thought I was dying the 1st time it happened to me. I average about every 3rd shot with some degree of cough.
I was running fina and prop a few cycles ago (not premixed together) and drew up the fina 1st,prop 2nd...I didn't finish out the prop that cycle and so was using it up later in a fina-free cycle. Well I swear I had a fina cough episode just from the small amount of residual fina that had cross contaminated the prop bottle from that earlier cycle. And if you have ever experienced it,along with that funny taste in the mouth...you know there is no mistaking a fina cough. That's why I don'y think dilution will do much good if you are that prone to it. Injecting very slowly(like 5-10 minutes per cc) and pausing everytime you begin to get that taste in your mouth is about the only sucessful way I've found to minimize fina cough. (and mine was human grade so filler was also not a possible issue).
Hope that helps ya bro.

LaMastaKilla said:
i never got it that bad. . . and i think i actually liked it one of those mental things where you know it is working!!! or i'm just pretty fuked up which it might very well be :)

I'm with you 100% little bro you know the shit is good when it does that to you. Threw me on the couch last night sucking wind reminded me of the old hashsish days. I hope for it everytime LMAO.

I have been having alot of problems lately with the cough also. Every time I put it in my bis or tris, it flairs up lately. Hate it.

Skip

well I'm happy to report that todays injection went without the cough. I mix 1 cc of the fina with 1 cc of cyp. Went in delt and no cough. I hope this keeps working. But I do agree with Deca. when you are prone to the fina cough, adding another oil to dilute isn't going to help. So I imagine I will have another fina cough two injections from now because I average the cough ever 3rd. I HATE IT!!

wohoo. another successful shot. I think Deca's suggestions really worked. I mixed the fina with cyp the first time and this time with cyp and eq. I injected very SLOWLY. when I get the fina taste in my mouth I stop the injection but don't take out the needle. waited for like a minute and continued. let's hope this keeps working. I'll be very happy.

never experienced it myself. this is only my second week and i'm hoping i don't find out what its like. i only hit the glutes though and theres a smaller chance on hitting a vein.

used to get the same thing all the time when i used my quads for injections. i switched to my delts recently and have not coughed once. less networks of veins there i guess, but it works for me. god knows i can't stop doing fina because of a little coughing.:)
stay safe
peace
big bow

I've been lucky, I got the cough only once for about 10 seconds. It felt like someone was sitting on my chest.

Back