Good bye to all my bros....

fuck man this tears me up i mean i am fucking really really said whats going on. bro atleast tell us where u are going. what are u doing.

be safe John and keep in touch ~~ don't leave your bro's hanging. Really - - keep your head straight, on the right track and BE SAFE.

~Jett

Bro I pray that you find the answeres your looking for. A very sad day at muscle chemistry when we lose a bro like this

Peace and come back soon
mailboxkillr

Well i done responded at fb too........

take it easy brotha........look me up if you ever in Louisiana.

Peace........HAUS

Damnit!!!

Biotch, I hate to see you go brotha. You were a huge help around here and at FB.

You will be missed, and along with all the other bros here, I hope you find what you're looking for.

So long!

Well my dear sweet, SB...we have discussed this a great deal and I support and encourage you and your decisions. You are one smart, charming, funny and bright individual who has helped many including me.

You tend to add a touch of class and spirit to anything you touch. You are truly golden and worthy of only the best life has to offer.

While I know we are going to be in contact often, I felt it only appropriate to add to the thread....

my heartfelt thanks, gratitude and support. I adore you.

Hey a queast sound real great. I should do one myself. Can I join you :)

Good luck to ya bro! Have a safe trip and hurry back!!

Come to my house - I'll make peanut butter toast.

Take care buddy. :D

Back