Good Early Bird Morning Peeps

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Thursday is here and weekend is closing in on us thank GOD! Hope everyone has a great day!

i gotcha bro, ur original order plus some "Immense Growth Factor" and a refund, all today! My word!

you keep talkin about redline, i guess i need to get some and try it out!

morning all, ... i hate my job! .. lol... but looks like i might get some good time in today... shitty weather and all... it's almost FRIDAY!

Good morning, good morning. Today's my Friday--day off tomorrow--yeah!

Morning everyone, I'm about to go do some cardio. Hey Stick, I tried a Redline yesterday for the first time and it worked pretty well. I may drink two of em on my next leg day just to see what happens. If I don't post after next Monday then it's b/c the Redline did me in. lol

Spiderman said:
Morning everyone, I'm about to go do some cardio. Hey Stick, I tried a Redline yesterday for the first time and it worked pretty well. I may drink two of em on my next leg day just to see what happens. If I don't post after next Monday then it's b/c the Redline did me in. lol
Bro, don't drink 2 of them. Seriously it says right on the bottle to start with half a can and see how you tolerate it first. You really are supposed to drink it with food because it can give you the runs if you don't!

HAHAH .... nothing puking from a hard leg day... out your mouth and apperently out your ass as well.... runs on leg day.. yummmm... hahha... gross

ahhhhh....I don't want that. I did try one yesterday before my workout and it helped a little, but didn't seem to give me that much. I'll try 1.5 cans next time instead of two.

Back