Good Luck to Freakinthegym , His wife and Member Freight Train in Competitions Today!

Nice pics brutha! looking good! took me a few minutes to notice you had photos posted on that collage as well though lmao!

Here we go
16167-good-luck-freakinthegym-his-wife-member-freight-train-competitions-today-collage_2015-05-25_11_03_55.jpeg
congrats to both of you!!!!!!

She took 2nd place in open. And I got 3rd. Whatever that night I will remember forever. The fact me and her did a show together and it was great and a great time together but that night after putting sodium back in my body did not like that at all . Heart beat changed and blacked out. Not kool

She took 2nd place in open. And I got 3rd. Whatever that night I will remember forever. The fact me and her did a show together and it was great and a great time together but that night after putting sodium back in my body did not like that at all . Heart beat changed and blacked out. Not kool

very cool though! My wife and I competed together just once, and then promised one another we never EVER do the same show again , cause dieting together at same time was awful! But the experience is very cool as you now know!

you blacked out though? are you guys full blown sick now from catching it from the kids?

Yeah it was the scariest thing that has happened to me. And I have done some dumb and crazy shit in my life. My coach had me pull sodium Friday and Saturday then also water well after prejudging I put sodium back in blood pressure was way up and started cramping everywhere. Took asprin.felt better after show drank water ate pancakes and eggs. Went to our room and heart started to race really fast . Called 911. Then I was trying to get up and the room black and I dropped on the bed . Came to it and with cold sweat face was white . But I came to it and 911 was on way but I stopped them . Because I knew they would say I was just bodybuilder on roids. Abusing them. I felt ok so. Anyone reading this do not go all the way pushing your body to the max with the old school shit !it's not worth it brothers

Why didn't you add any pics of you to the collage?
16172-good-luck-freakinthegym-his-wife-member-freight-train-competitions-today-collage_2015-05-25_11_03_55.jpeg

:D But seriously, a LOT of hard work and dedication goes into looking that good, hats off to her for putting in all the time and effort that she continuously has to put in!

Attachments

• Collage_2015-05-25_11_03_55.jpeg
    Collage_2015-05-25_11_03_55.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Back