good to be back

losingit

:wave: Just wanted to say hey to everyone. Formerly "hard charger". Been out of the "game" fer 3 1/2 yrs. Still liftin and eatin. Is "small" still around? I'm currently 40 yrs young 5'9" 175 lbs and 3-5% bf. Last cycle I was 184 lbs and 3-5% bf. Yes I' m cut, that's just me (slow metabolism). Anyway I'm back on the board and mentally and physically ready to git back at it. I hope to see some old faces (no pun intended) and meet some new ones. God I missed this site.

Last edited:
welcome bro, small i havent seen in a while come to think of it

OOPS. I'm speechless, end of discussion? I remember you too, it's great to see familiar names. Hope you been doing well under the economic circumstances. I feel I'm starting over, threads only go back a year. I'll p/u fast /w/ a little help from this board. Can I shoot you an e-mail?

Last edited:
No idea. His last activity was in January 2003 if I'm reading his user profile correctly.

Damn, that's right after I left. He was a friend to me in the BB sport. Do threads go back that far? They say 1 yr to me. I would love to see my old threads and p/u where I left off.

Did he just leave or was it on good terms. None of my business. He was just a bud.

small and i are friends i just havent seen him bro and what did u mean in ur other post about "threads only go back a year"? on this site u mean? cause we go back nearly ten years with our threads so once again im lost

OK. Will try the thread thing. Just getting used to the new board. initially it said 1 yr, but hang on I'm going in. Thanx.

3-5% bf....holy frijole!

I would love to have that! I think you're metabolism must be rather fast, though.

I just got here about 2 months ago and post everywhere and swear that I know what I'm talkin' about. Ha!

Good to some a new, ummm well an old face (but new to me)...

Anyway, nice to see ya here

Back