Got Back?!

Very impressive - Lets see a rear lat spread though...and back bi shot...

Thickness looks good...What are you doing for calves ? Are they a weak point for you, or is it just the pic

chris

Very impressive - Lets see a rear lat spread though...and back bi shot...

Thickness looks good...What are you doing for calves ? Are they a weak point for you, or is it just the pic

chris

I work my calves hard 3x week, its mainly the pic. They are 18.5" Its just my upper body is so big it makes my legs look small. Will take posing shots today.

damn bro you need to synthol those calfls,lol,and im aloud to crack on your calfs cause mine suck also,lol

well thanks for the comments on my back asshole, lol haha. :laugh:

Ouch,lmao! Sorry bro,lol. As for your back its beautiful! Biggest bestest back i ever seen! Seriously though it looks great brutha! Now can we talk about your calves,lol. Kidding

Ouch,lmao! Sorry bro,lol. As for your back its beautiful! Biggest bestest back i ever seen! Seriously though it looks great brutha! Now can we talk about your calves,lol. Kidding

lol, yeah i could use more size in the calves, the quads also. If I can bring my lower body(legs) up I think I could do well in some shows. Hopefully another good offseason.

hey bro if u nail ur diet you can do real real well in any show, im just messing with ya brutha ya know, you got alot of size to work with so i think uwill do well if ya nail ur diet

Looking good Bro. You must have an Italian woman in the house. I don't think I've ever seen a kitchen that clean, LOL.

yes you are, i never post something without thinking "Presser will have something for this one" lol.

yes you are, i never post something without thinking "Presser will have something for this one" lol.

Thats how I think before I post,lol accept I have half the board busting my balls all the time,lol

just a quick shot of my back.

Damn, you are a beast! Yes, your upper body definitely overpowers your calves. You may have to really bring up your calves if you can to balance it all out for you to place better in a show.

Damn, you are a beast! Yes, your upper body definitely overpowers your calves. You may have to really bring up your calves if you can to balance it all out for you to place better in a show.

couldnt agree more, i lost and over all due to my calve, judges told me that was what kept me from winning the over all , so yep they are important,lol

Back