Got my offseason plan, time to start the process to Master North Americans !

Chris250

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Well I got my offseason diet, and supplement program. I hired Eric Posejpal from Chicago. He is a national level superheavy who has placed 2nd at Jr.Nats twice, and placed 11th at Nationals last year.

The reason I hired Eric over guys like Alex A or Shelby Starnes, or even guys like George Farah, ect, ect. Is because he is more affordable (but that is the least of it), two he is close enough to see me monthly in the offseason, and twice a month during prep. But, the biggest is he still really believe's I have the ablity to be a top 5 national level guy. I have talked to him threwout this year, and I can tell just by the way he speaks to me. He still has the belief that I can do it, and win again. So, with that alone I hired him to take over my offseaon and precontest prep this upcoming year.

The diet for this offseason (starting this monday (12-12-11) is a protein, moderate carb and moderate fat diet. Kinda like a Palumbo offseason diet. He also covered my suplements (whey, fish oils, ect) and super supplements. Honeslty, nothing right now is to radical, or that crazy. Its basic and to the point. But, like I said he can see me monthly right now, and take a look to see if im changing like he wants me to. Eric wants me to get up to 270-280lbs in the next 6 months before I diet down. He say's I overdiet, or come in to fast, as he believe's im always in contest shape 4-5 weeks out. The is the reason, why im not coming in on stage full, or I spill during my carb up.

Im very excited for this upcoming year. I think this year will be one of my better years. I know the past couple years, have been a huge dissapointment for me. To get a 3rd, and two 2nd places in regional shows isnt my norm for me. I ready for a win again, and I plan on getting that in 2012.

Last edited:
all sounds good. Hopefully I will be at the N.A. with you. All depends on how I do at the Jr. USA.

Sounds good Chris, I'm sure the vote of confidence was exactly what you needed/wanted to hear. That's awesome though and hopefully everything turns out according to plan

all sounds good. Hopefully I will be at the N.A. with you. All depends on how I do at the Jr. USA.

all I gotta say is you better be at the N.A. your going to suprise alot of people this year. Dial it in, come in ripped like I know you can. :gold:

well day one to my goal...did a DC type of workout, chest, delts and triceps. Im going to do some DC type of workouts for a couple months to build up a good strengh base, then go to more volume as the contest gets closer. I like doing DC workouts, as my stengh will go up by leaps and bounds in a short period of time. Its very low volume, but high intensity. Im doing a different type of training rotation though. Im planning on hitting back and chest twice a week, legs just once, and arms just once. the goal this year is to increase overall front to back thickness...

That's great, Chris. I'm glad you decided to stay in there and kick some ass!

Back