GR Anabolics TD and Log

fbeingfat

Hey guys I'm new to the board and didn't see an introduction section to post in.
Well a little history about me in January I was 311 pounds and through weight training, monitoring my macros and cardio I was able to get down to 211. Here's a transformation pic from Jan - the end of November
25f68b000534fa1aaac5d8b3ee763383.jpg

GR Anabolics is going to sponsor my first cycle. During the cycle I will continue my cut and it will begin on January 4th.

The cycle will be 12 weeks and consist of 500mg of Norma Greece Test E that they offer.

Now for the TD. The GR reps are great. I can not say enough great things about them. The communication is on point and the delivery time is very fast!

Be on the look out for a very detailed log thread starting on January 4th.

e7b65d85601310f429d2915efd87dd5d.jpg

Thanks for the post buddy!! I can't wait to see the results. You've worked very hard[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very excited to see this.. First cycle gains are always something you remember. With the hard work you've shown during your fat loss this should be a very lucrative cycle for you.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome! I've been scrolling through the threads and I have a feeling I'm going to like this board. Everyone seems cool and down to earth

Back