Guys at the gym.

dedprez*

ok...there is this guy at my gym...he is a doctor/surgeon ....well...u might think he would have some common sense...well...u guessed it...he doesnt ...everytime he lifts he does the same shit...and he has absolutely terrible form...well..instead of correcting his form...mayb going to a lighter weight...he does not...he takes the weights off the bar and he takes it over to the scale...he weighs each and every weight AFTER he is done using it to make sure that it weighs what the other one does...he spends more time taking the weights on and off the scale then he does lifting...and he is a scwarny kroetian dude...anyone else have a guy like this?

just one but he is gone now due to a shoulder surgery injury. I believe it was from his form. I think he is the same guy..LOL

well true to the matter most gym weights don't weight exactly what's wrriten(a 45Lb might actually weight 44 or 45.5 )but th iffrences are small an not orth weighting out inviually uz it's a waste of tim just make sure u hav th same bran on either side and u'r all set no matter what thier weights are .

i was benching yester day, and my partner forgot to put a 2.5 on when i was benching, and i didnt even notice it. Ohh well i dont think if there off there gonna be that much. that dude should carry around his own weights

lol...I can just see this guy gathering all the weights and then weighing them! lol... Why doesn't he just get a paint pen and weigh everything in the gym, once! Then just write the actually weight on the weight! UNLESS...what IF the scale is OFF! lol...then WTF?

The guy sounds like a douchebag. lol.

If some idiot was screwing around weighing the weights when I could be using them I would tell the guy "WTF are you doing you stupid scrawny fuck.WHY WHY WHY???" Some people have no regard for other people. Is he competing in a world power lifting comp? Probably not...so wtf is the point?

I bet you he tries to lift too much weight then once he realizes he can't lift it...he goes to the scale for the 100th time to make sure the weights aren't 40 or 50 lbs more than they say. lol.

Back