GYM FAIL Compilation Laugh Laugh Laugh!!!

jimbosmith316

MuscleChemistry
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eEFBTkpP5kw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dude i only got to the 2 minute mark, i cant do it, lol, im sitting here at work screaming :"oh shit"

yeah, ive seen some pretty crazy shit firsthand in the gym, but never thought to video it, lol, hell ive even been part of the craziness, as i remember leg pressing once and the calf machine was super close to legpress and hot chick on doing calves and yep you guessed it, i pushed out a big old fart with my rep lmao,

ive seen people sitting at the lat pull down reading a book inbetween sets, and im talking 10 minutes between sets they read this book, i wanted to go over and grab the book and rip it in half but of course i just sat there pissed off even though i didnt need that to use the lat pull down, hell it was my leg day but it pissed me off none the less

See alot of selfies while sitting on a piece of equipment, like someone may want to use it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

glad i don't go to a gym, workout at home. it's convenient and no waiting or bull.
and i'm not getting distracted by a chick or something else. it is nice to have a work
out partner though. my wife doesn't want anything to do with it since she tried once
about 30 years ago. she got too sore and that was that.

- - - Updated - - -

how come i only get half of one side of the video?

wayne.jpg

Back