Had a rough day.

The Dude

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I had to go for a blood test today (already a bad start) and the way the lady stuck me hurt more than It's ever hurt before. It was relatively quick, but just as she was done I threw up on myself and a few more times. After I thought that was over I got my final Hep vaccination and went out to my car. Immediately after getting in the car things started spinning. Next thing I know a guy is knocking on the window and telling me he's calling paramedics. Apparently I passed out and was slumped over the wheel. I'm so out of it, I don't remember what was going on other than I had to kick open the door and start vommiting again. Paramedics got there quick.... I think they said that I had to go with them, but i couldnt walk so a few people had to try to carry me onto the stretcher. I guess I was shaking badly and not responding to their questions. A couple hours later in the ER and I'm feeling better although I'm exhausted! Dr said it was basically a mental thing (I frequently pass out when I'm having blood drawn) and I'm fine.
Fucking scary shit! I remember everything spinning for quite some time and I think I vomitted in the ambulance as well.
Anyway I'm looking forward to a better tomorrow. Just wanted to let you guys know why I've been gone all day.

That is serious, at least you didnt start driving. Its good they took you to the Er. I wish you health Sir

Holy crap Dude, when I talked to Silk I had no idea all this had gone on. I thought she was just getting you from where you had your blood drawn and you weren't feeling well. I understand the mental stress with what you have to go through with getting your blood drawn. Is all ok with that still? Sorry to hear about all of this. You gotta stop puking all the time or you will start to lose size :) lol. Hopefully you are able to chill and take it easy today.

Thanks. Ya, there was no way I was driving. Everything was spinning like crazy. It really wasn't as big of a deal as it was made out to be. I'm bad with blood draws, just never that bad. I wish I got today off. I have to go back to the hospital and jump through some hoops first.

Is it related to you puking a few days ago?

No they said it was basically a psychological thing. It was really bad though. I remember I was shaking like crazy and literally couldn't stand.
I'm at the Dr's today. I doubt they'll clear me for work. It started again as soon as I walked outside and I had to stop a couple times and pull over as my vision is blurry. I feel like a fucking dipshit. I'm so embarrassed it isnt even funny. I had people stopping at my house at all hours of the night.

Well, I'm guessing you aren't scared of needles, so it can't be that. Hahaha.

Stress will fuck you up bad. Last year over summer I was flying over to Florida for a case and was hospitalized when we landed. Blood pressure was 174/140, paramedics said that they were surprised I didn't have a stroke.

Are you doing anything RX wise for your stress?

Well, I'm guessing you aren't scared of needles, so it can't be that. Hahaha.

It's something with needles, veins, and something. Funny thing is that the assholes sent me home. Then they sent someone to pick me up to work (I'm not clear to drive), then 5 minutes later called the guy and told him to take me home immediately!! WTF?! I also had a heart rate of 102 yesterday and my BP was 168/130. Today BP was back down to 117/69, but heart rate was 111!! Good thing I'm going to the Dr tomorrow (a real one). Normally my heart rate is about 65-70.

Dude sounds to me you need a vacation from just about everything you're taking. Your body needs a serious rest. Listen to it, it's telling you something is not right.

damn bro sorry to hear this, its a good thing you didnt pass out while driving, you could of killed urself or someone else on the road. You got pretty lucky brutha! Get well

In class we had to give each other shots and take each others blood,.. One guy sitting next to me,,,.. His fucking eyes rolled back into his head and he hit the floor like Mike Tyson just punched him. He flopped like a fish (seizure) for 30 seconds and he drooled. The aramedics came and I went with him (we were buds). He was fine by the time we got to the ER. Hell, we ran out before the doc came in and went home to play Madden Football and joked about it. The school let us off bc they thought we would be there most of the day. Anyway, I recommened that you pre-medicate with benadryl and tylenol before blood gets taken and a benzo if you got it. DONT fucking look at the blood going into the vial!!!!! Look away and relax with the help of those drugs bro.

Back