Has anyone ever used Eminence Labs? (their new)

I am just on my 4th day of cycle the eminence labs anavar 10-mg i bought from California-muscle.com. My gear came from Thailand and 400 tabs cost me $261 with shipping. Since taking them 2 pills during the day and 2 pills after i workout. I have experienced dry mouth or being thirsty. I have also experienced it hard to sleep since. I don"t know if it is the placebo effect I am experiencing, yet I find it hard to believe since i did not dig deep into side effects. I have ordered a color-metrics steroid tester and it arrives tomorrow, so i will update you guys tomorrow evening on this gear validation scandal. Their packaging is legit sealed tabs you have to push out of sealant. A bunch of shiny stickers and scratcher material to validate on their own website. Additionally, the site even says that you can only validate the code once. I forgot to add to bought them off a site using a credit card and no sketchy bitcoin or what not. So i took a video of me opening the box and if its not legit ill get my money back.

what do you mean nice plug?? I am posting the pic once, I test my gear today using the kit i bought from color-metrics (Roidtest). Based on the color the vial turns within 15mins or less it will let you know what steroid it is, and test C will further test quality and potency to assure the user it is real.

Yup vial pretty much stayed the same and the test C vial turned peach/pink the color it is suppose to be. So gear from eminence labs is legit.

Yup vial pretty much stayed the same and the test C vial turned peach/pink the color it is suppose to be. So gear from eminence labs is legit.

Your saying your test not only tells you whether the actual steroid compound is present but it further tests the actual "Potency" as in its either 15mg per ml or 200mg per ml?

And I would use crypto currency long before using my credit card , but i understand the appeal in knowing that you can always charge back your money if the shit turns out to be garbage.

Anyhow, good luck to you on your cycle daddio

Yes, well let me explain in terms though, the Roidtest will detect under dosed pills or oils (injections). It does this by looking for the main active ingredients that are generally used consistently when labs create the gear. The second vial will only activate if, it detects the normal amount needed. For example, I was testing the var from eminence labs using Roidtest Kit. So in order for these two vials to change colors there has to be 10mg of anavar for these vials to change specific colors. Additionally, if your gear is bunk or fake it will detect what other steroid was used in its place. But, as for potency the test longer applies. If, you get a reading for winstrol you would have to buy the specific kit for that one to dig deeper.

Yes, well let me explain in terms though, the Roidtest will detect under dosed pills or oils (injections). It does this by looking for the main active ingredients that are generally used consistently when labs create the gear. The second vial will only activate if, it detects the normal amount needed. For example, I was testing the var from eminence labs using Roidtest Kit. So in order for these two vials to change colors there has to be 10mg of anavar for these vials to change specific colors. Additionally, if your gear is bunk or fake it will detect what other steroid was used in its place. But, as for potency the test longer applies. If, you get a reading for winstrol you would have to buy the specific kit for that one to dig deeper.

Thanks ! I didn’t know they were that detailed honestly .

Back