Have free time? Do you relax or get busy?

Taking a nap for me burns calories because I am not having to eat, and it seams I also lose resting more.

I always wanna relax, but I dont much. I also always doing sonething on my feet. I have a ton of stuff to get done because I keep taking on projects on the side of my job.
Years ago I used to keep up with everything and stay on top of it. But with kids 19, 14 , 9,and 3 it's rough. And wife always messing up what I wanna do with what she wants to do. Lol! It took at least a month for the Tren I stop doing to quit affecting her though.
PHEROMONES are real!!!
So u noticed a little Spanish fly situation when you were on tren?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

When I take tren, it makes me irritable but even more it makes her a complete bitch to the point that I swear it's affects her too. It is everytime. And deca I am calm she is calm. She doesn't have a clue about much of it. I just noticed two different 19nors do different things to me and somethings affects her. Now that I think about it everything different one kind of has a different play on our relationship I guess. Lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I try to harvest about 4-5 deer, 4-6 turkey, trout, and crappie. I try to hit the coast at least once a year for pompano, flounder, and Spanish mackerel. I get wild pig as they present themselves. I also like to get as many dove as legaly possible.

I try to harvest about 4-5 deer, 4-6 turkey, trout, and crappie. I try to hit the coast at least once a year for pompano, flounder, and Spanish mackerel. I get wild pig as they present themselves. I also like to get as many dove as legaly possible.
I live not far from Gulf of Mexico south of u.

All the hunters I know are damn good cooks. But only one is into a fitness lifestyle so he is the only one that cooks healthy. In order to make deer deelish he has to use lots of marinades and dry rubs... of course the loins Taste great with salt and pepper!

I make allot of jerkey. It's a great; clean, good protein, and EZ to take just about anywhere. I grind allot of mine so I get more cooking options. Pluss if I run out of jerkey, I just use some of my groaned to make more. The most common mistake made with deer is over cooking the steaks. At least that's my opinion. I do like the marinade, but I like to make my own. Most store bought marinade is just to salty for me.

Catfishlips, we used to farm rice over here in South. I grew up duck hunting and goose hunting. Speckled belly geese are my favorite. We cook pot roasted with rice and gravy or in a gumbo. With deer we cook pot roasted and let it make a gravy cook till tender on stove then oven. Also we make deer sausage with pork and pot roast too. We have good fishing, doves are Awsome stuff the cavity with onions, bellpeppers, potatoes, bacon and minced garlic pot roast once gravy is pretty add water as needed finish in oven. We have good fishing too.
I lost the fever for it all but my son is 3 in a couple more years i will get it back and teach him like my dad taught me!

Catfishlips, we used to farm rice over here in South. I grew up duck hunting and goose hunting. Speckled belly geese are my favorite. We cook pot roasted with rice and gravy or in a gumbo. With deer we cook pot roasted and let it make a gravy cook till tender on stove then oven. Also we make deer sausage with pork and pot roast too. We have good fishing, doves are Awsome stuff the cavity with onions, bellpeppers, potatoes, bacon and minced garlic pot roast once gravy is pretty add water as needed finish in oven. We have good fishing too.
I lost the fever for it all but my son is 3 in a couple more years i will get it back and teach him like my dad taught me!

So you lost your motivation to hunt and fish but it's your son that will get you back into it!
That's the great thing about kids...love it!

So you lost your motivation to hunt and fish but it's your son that will get you back into it!
That's the great thing about kids...love it!
As I got older I had to give things up that costed for my family. 3 girls have and still are being brought up. Hunting and fishing adds up its expensive!
I also see these graceful animals trying to live with us moving in on them on their habitat. I got the point I don't like to harm them in anyway.
But with my youngest being a boy already interested asking for shotguns lol! I wanna teach him wildlife respecting it and how to hunt and fish!

Now I have a son and daughter and two step kids they all the same. I only say that because all the gear I used I would've never been that fertil!!! Lmao!!
Plus if the shit ever goes down I am ready and can live outdoors!!! Want him to do the same to know how to take care of self and family if he has to!!!

I don't hunt but I have gone out a few times. Expense and time was the deciding factor for me not to continue. But the guys I know who hunt either eat it or give it to someone who will...like me!
I don't believe in sport hunting or trophy hunting. If u kill it..eat it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I will be honest besides the gym and work all I want to do is sit on the double recliner with the wife. You can call me straight up lazy

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I will be honest besides the gym and work all I want to do is sit on the double recliner with the wife. You can call me straight up lazy

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I do the same. Lol!
I told old lady that yesterday, I said babe u gotta help me get something done lately all I do is go to work and get workout done. Then I have been doing it for lunch not having enough time. That's it is told her I am going back to mornings before work. And maybe I will feel up to doing more. These short days make it rough too

I am active alot of times but lately I just do what's stated above and I am still having M&M withdrawal. Those huge bags I went thru I don't know how many. Since Halloween it's been candy and holiday sweats. Too much eating.

MM, I think that is great that you will be teaching you boy to be a respectful outdoorsman. I have a young son myself. As I'm sure you remember; the wonderful time spent with your father learning about the outdoors. It has been so amazing being the dad in that situation now. It was always a dream of mine to have children and teach them how to love and respect the beauty and unforgiving nature of our wild surroundings. I took my boy out every chance I had last year. I had him within shooting distance on mutable occasion. I never let him shoot. I told him you must first respect, admire, and appreciate your prey before harvesting an animal. Some people told me I was crazy, but I beleve taking a life is a deeply emotional and not something to be taken lightly. It is rare for me to kill any animal that I don't have full intentions of eating. Although there have been a few times where I have had to take a life for other unsavory reasons.

Sorry to be so long winded. I hope you enjoy the time with you family. As we all know, it goes by much too fast.

Back