Hello again from Nuknuk

Kind of funny, but I coach a church league softball team and after is when we had brief meeting, also where we write the names of the ones who need prayers, there always about a dozen names, and the lady who was doing the prayer was naming the names, like Gladys, Bob, Mary etc and she came to MMX2 and Nuknuk, I just gave thumbs up and smiled :)

I'm far from a holly roller, but God Bless both you and whoever on this MB may be in similair situation......

I love how you roll daddio

Daddio, hell thats even old school there Presser, you must been spent yr teen yrs in the 1950's during yr previous yrs, love it!!

lmao, nah, I just remember in a bar about 15 years ago, their was the guy with whom my said he was so good looking that she felt uncomfortable around him lmao ,to this day I havent a clue what those words meant lol, but what I do remember is when he was leaving he walked by me and said “Later Daddio” and I was like wtf, who the fuck says “daddio” in this day and age, and I honest to GOD pondered it for days on end lol, mainly cause I was also pondering what my wife meant by her comments, so the two things were in my mind, and I came to the conclusion that he uses the word DADDIO , because he knows it will fuck with people, make em think wtf, and think about it and likely come to the same conclusion with which I had come to, and that is....Because He Could, and that not just anyone can get away with it in public lmao, (real public) not this internet bullshit lol.

Anyhow, man did I get off topic, and go overboard as usual, but you brought it up so there it is, plus the only 1950’s experience I have is from television and history class lmao.

P.S. side note, The So good looking guy that he made my wife uncomfortable to be around , was a tiny little blond curt Cobain looking dude who was in town for his late bands appearance on the Late Show , letterman maybe or Leno, I forget which, and NO to this day I have no idea who he was or what popular band he played in, but he was a little rocker dude with apparently a sexy face, that had he not threw “DADDIO” at me, I may have bashed in back then lol, maybe thats why he used DADDIO, to throw other Mens Anger Off lmao

Last edited:
lmao, nah, I just remember in a bar about 15 years ago, their was the guy with whom my said he was so good looking that she felt uncomfortable around him lmao ,to this day I havent a clue what those words meant lol, but what I do remember is when he was leaving he walked by me and said “Later Daddio” and I was like wtf, who the fuck says “daddio” in this day and age, and I honest to GOD pondered it for days on end lol, mainly cause I was also pondering what my wife meant by her comments, so the two things were in my mind, and I came to the conclusion that he uses the word DADDIO , because he knows it will fuck with people, make em think wtf, and think about it and likely come to the same conclusion with which I had come to, and that is....Because He Could, and that not just anyone can get away with it in public lmao, (real public) not this internet bullshit lol.

Anyhow, man did I get off topic, and go overboard as usual, but you brought it up so there it is, plus the only 1950’s experience I have is from television and history class lmao.

P.S. side note, The So good looking guy that he made my wife uncomfortable to be around , was a tiny little blond curt Cobain looking dude who was in town for his late bands appearance on the Late Show , letterman maybe or Leno, I forget which, and NO to this day I have no idea who he was or what popular band he played in, but he was a little rocker dude with apparently a sexy face, that had he not threw “DADDIO” at me, I may have bashed in back then lol, maybe thats why he used DADDIO, to throw other Mens Anger Off lmao
I just always thought Daddio was the 50's version of Dude...and I have no recollection of the 50's as well, except for Happy Days, a rather cheesy series, although I did live in the last 6 wks of 1959 when I was born.

I still like the term though, theres a certain humor to it......

Back