Help me choose please

Dbol with give u temporary size
Tbol will give solid muscle that can stay avar too.
I only use dbol or would adrol if doing a full out bulk to cut hard for comp last 8 weeks to hopefully out on muscle them cut With right choices to successfully hold muscle but bloat and water or always stripped

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Some dont have any problems with deca and some have problems with deca but not npp and some have with both. I'd suggest npp first to see how you react kinda like folks say with tren do ace first in case sides suck

I don't have npp currently, but will research it more & consider it. I have much research to do. Most of my research has been done on things I had already planned on getting for quite a while

Last question fellas... I know it is suggested to do your pct & than wait the length of time off cycle as you did while on cycle, but if you feel your system is restored like before & just wait a few additional after that, would it be ok to start the cycle a little early? It was not a complete shut down & came back fairly quick

Last question fellas... I know it is suggested to do your pct & than wait the length of time off cycle as you did while on cycle, but if you feel your system is restored like before & just wait a few additional after that, would it be ok to start the cycle a little early? It was not a complete shut down & came back fairly quick
That's prolly how I ended up staying on a blast most of my life.
And we always respond wuth time off but times I don't take time off. I stop responding.
I told myself that every time.
It got to point I would start after 1 month then stop.to not take it and get back on. At least 250 test a week.
Well I'm on TRT since 36 I think
Self administered first

Only way to know if you have recovered is with blood work

That makes sense. I haven't got blood hormone levels checked ever & I know I need to do that eventually. Mentioned interest to my Dr about it. He didn't seem like he was concerned with it, but I probably should have pushed to get it done anyway

That's prolly how I ended up staying on a blast most of my life.
And we always respond wuth time off but times I don't take time off. I stop responding.
I told myself that every time.
It got to point I would start after 1 month then stop.to not take it and get back on. At least 250 test a week.
Well I'm on TRT since 36 I think
Self administered first

I know a couple guys that did the same thing. Messed one of em up pretty bad. I've been taking it slow to this point & will still be careful, but I will probably start just a little early this time. Next time I will wait the full length for sure because my next cycle will be far stronger than my last one

Back