Help with a Cycle Set Up

JustBenjamin

Hey Guys, i am 29 years old, 5'10, 190lbs, been going to the gym for a few years now, i have been eating healthy, i am average not to much muscles and not to fat on me. I was planning on doing a cycle with the ingredients that i have in hand. i would appreciate if you guy could just help me when these since i don't have plans of getting my hands on anything else for sometime. my plan is doing a 10week cycle. 1-8 Cyp/ 5-10 winny. i am also planning to add Ostarine into the cycle, because of the benefits it has with winny, and it can be used to transition into your PCT, my only problem i don't know when and how much i should be using. Now with my PCT i was going with Clomid, Nolva, and HeGenerate. I do have to apologize if you seen this post somewhere else. It wasn't allowing me to post a new thread for some weird reason. Please guy i would really appreciate help on the set of these and only these ingredients. thank you guys

Eight weeks of cyp and two weeks of only winny seems like a poor plan. I looked through your post history and you've been told that before though, so I don't know what you are looking for. If you are hell bent on doing what has already been advised against, why ask again?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Eight weeks of cyp and two weeks of only winny seems like a poor plan. I looked through your post history and you've been told that before though, so I don't know what you are looking for. If you are hell bent on doing what has already been advised against, why ask again?

Sorry i meant to write 1-10 for cyp. and this user name was my cousins, i just took it over. i have a similar body type, i am just a little bit slimmer and i take care of myself more. and i didn't see what he posted before. but is did get some advice, just want some more input for other guys who would know more. I mean that the point of write on the form, and getting feed back. I should have said i was benjamins cousin but didn't think i would be called out like that. Learn lesson learned :)

Sorry i meant to write 1-10 for cyp. and this user name was my cousins, i just took it over. i have a similar body type, i am just a little bit slimmer and i take care of myself more. and i didn't see what he posted before. but is did get some advice, just want some more input for other guys who would know more. I mean that the point of write on the form, and getting feed back. I should have said i was benjamins cousin but didn't think i would be called out like that. Learn lesson learned :)
It's all good, I just saw the same info and same question being asked against the recommendation already given and figured you were just going to press on regardless.

Personally I would run 12 weeks minimum, with winny in the first five to six weeks at 30 to 40mg a day. Not a huge fan of winny, but I'll use it in a pinch for drying out. I have zero input on ostarine or whatever because I personally don't see the benefits of prohormones or sarms when using legitimate aas. Maybe it's an old school thought process or maybe it's because I'm older and set in my ways. As for pct, if you are going to do it, for your cycle clomid or nolva alone would be fine. 40mg of nolva a day for the first week then 20mg a day for three more weeks. Clomid at 50mg a day for first week then 25mg a day for the next three. Start pct two weeks after last cyp injection.

It's all good, I just saw the same info and same question being asked against the recommendation already given and figured you were just going to press on regardless.

Personally I would run 12 weeks minimum, with winny in the first five to six weeks at 30 to 40mg a day. Not a huge fan of winny, but I'll use it in a pinch for drying out. I have zero input on ostarine or whatever because I personally don't see the benefits of prohormones or sarms when using legitimate aas. Maybe it's an old school thought process or maybe it's because I'm older and set in my ways. As for pct, if you are going to do it, for your cycle clomid or nolva alone would be fine. 40mg of nolva a day for the first week then 20mg a day for three more weeks. Clomid at 50mg a day for first week then 25mg a day for the next three. Start pct two weeks after last cyp injection.

Thank you for you input, and yeah i was thinking something along the lines of 10-12 but thought that 10 might be perfect just incase of unwanted side effects popping up. Well i was doing the Sarms because i have done some research and found out that winny does dry you out and can be very painful on joints and can be a bit dangerous if doing heavy weights, which really isn't need when on winny , but with ostarine the side effects of winny diminish and can prevent the hair loss and joint pains, while still helping with cutting. and i know that Hegenerate is a good natural test boost, and its great for PCT, when it come to sexual performance and desire. But i was advice that i would use both Clomid and Nolva around the same time, and i would help me better. But i have heard it both ways, and still appreciate your time in replying to my post and your input. Thanks brother

Is this your first cycle brother? Also with your test cyp I wouldn't run it for less then 10 weeks because it's a long ester and gonna take a solid two weeks to become stable in your blood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Guys, i am 29 years old, 5'10, 190lbs, been going to the gym for a few years now, i have been eating healthy, i am average not to much muscles and not to fat on me. I was planning on doing a cycle with the ingredients that i have in hand. i would appreciate if you guy could just help me when these since i don't have plans of getting my hands on anything else for sometime. my plan is doing a 10week cycle. 1-8 Cyp/ 5-10 winny. i am also planning to add Ostarine into the cycle, because of the benefits it has with winny, and it can be used to transition into your PCT, my only problem i don't know when and how much i should be using. Now with my PCT i was going with Clomid, Nolva, and HeGenerate. I do have to apologize if you seen this post somewhere else. It wasn't allowing me to post a new thread for some weird reason. Please guy i would really appreciate help on the set of these and only these ingredients. thank you guys

I would honestly move your ostarine to your pct regimen. It will help you stay strong when your test levels are below baseline. Run the test cyp for minimum of 10 weeks. Run the winny last 4 weeks of your cycle. It will help clean up your gains. Any other questions im here to help

What's you past cycle history? Definitely run the Test for at least 10 weeks, 12 if you can without dosing it too low.

JustB, if this is your first cycle do what gottren said. Save osta for pct. Save winny for when u have more experience and are comfortable enough to need less input.

Do test c or e 250mg Monday 250mg Thursday for 10-12 weeks start pct after ester clears.

U can start osta during last 2 weeks while clearing ester of test at 25 mg day osta then 12.5 day thru pct

U do know how to run clomid and Nolva. I am on trt but I used to start clomid higher first few days into first week 300 day one 200 day two 150 day three 150 Thru week one
Nolva 40 mg week 1-4
Clomid 100 mg week 2
Clomid 75 week 3
50 week 4
5-6 Nolva 20mg
Would stop osta week 4

- - - Updated - - -

JustB, if this is your first cycle do what gottren said. Save osta for pct. Save winny for when u have more experience and are comfortable enough to need less input.

Do test c or e 250mg Monday 250mg Thursday for 10-12 weeks start pct after ester clears.

U can start osta during last 2 weeks while clearing ester of test at 25 mg day osta then 12.5 day thru pct

U do know how to run clomid and Nolva. I am on trt but I used to start clomid higher first few days into first week 300 day one 200 day two 150 day three 150 Thru week one
Nolva 40 mg week 1-4
Clomid 100 mg week 2
Clomid 75 week 3
50 week 4
5-6 Nolva 20mg
Would stop osta week 4
Some guys can be sensitive to clomid I didn't let it bother me and just thought of it like doing the pins just part of program!

Back