HGH- 2 months

saturn1

Only 2 months in on hyges.....started at 4 i.u. but had to lower to 2i.u. due to sides.

This is by far the greatest effect ive ever had on overall body composition change. Everyone is remarking on how I look like a college kid and that im leaner ( while still being at the same weight I started). My friend who hasnt seen me since I started stopped by yesterday and did a double take....His exact words were " You look young, lean and healthy".

I also have also been able to get of anti-depresants and feel really stable mentally. I dont have ups and downs. I am at the same mental level all day long.

I know my hair is thicker. My face is leaner. My skin is glowing (sounds gay but true)..........I sleep alot better. I actually was able to kick prescription and other sleep aids.

at 2 i.u. I dont have the blood sugar or swelling problems of the hands and feet.

I know some of you have some 1-2 month experience.....anyone notice potency incomparable to past stuff. I have to say that theres a huge difference between these hyge's and the jino's that did almost nothing for me.

Also, My cardio vascular output has increased noticeably. I can run mile after mile at a steady pace without joint pain. I also dont loose mass doing higher cardio work. My diet is so-so. Not bad but not spot on.

The nerve problem I had on my left arm seems to be gone. There was a point were I couldnt lift my left arm out in front of me without pain.

I just had to chime in on what seems to be really good quaity stuff with results I didnt expect that fast. If I get a buddy to go in with me next month I expect to stay on for at least a year. The results are just that damn good.
If I needed to add mass i would probably add IGF and be aas free but so far Im at a weight im happy with.

Another testament is the amount of college chicks hollerin....thats a nice bonus:):dj: Im really diggin this fountain of youth stuff.

How about you guys any good results so far?

did it make your weiner grow?? lol, sounds like you got some great stuff!

Geez...I show back up and everyone is running gh. Makes me wish I weren't so poor...glad to hear how well things are going man, it'll be cool to see how it all finishes out for you!!!

Actually my weaner isnt bigger ( I dont think) but it stays fuller......No shrinkage ever......My chick says it's bigger but I just think she's seeing that it never really goes flacid. just from ful to hard and hard to soft-full.lol

Yea the stuff shouldnt be illegal. This is something that doctors should monitor and people should be able to reap the benefits which are many. Combating obesity and increasing immune system would benefit the economy immensely.

Geez...I show back up and everyone is running gh. Makes me wish I weren't so poor...glad to hear how well things are going man, it'll be cool to see how it all finishes out for you!!!

Man if it keeps going this good why put a finish to it. Im gonna be middle aged soon so why not keep it low dose for life......

Everyone jokes about this, but I notice size here too, could be better circulation, who knows, but its doing the trick...

I am on day 35-40 and the results are phenomenal...Pain in the hands is getting better, and small injuries and illness heal faster already...

Strength is through the roof...I cant wait to hit month 3 to see the real results...

How long are you guys staying on for?? I think Ill have to make funds happen and stay on 6-12 months!!

Im with ya. Id like to stay on for at least a year..........Hopefully things keep going well and i can stay on longer. You might be right about the circulation.....I just dont spend alot of time looking at the shlong like my girl does so she would know better.....and feel better. She;s the one who brought it up. I just noticed when I take a leak im holding a fatter longer stick than usual. Thats a nice bonus if in a year it really does gain. I better get some shlong weights to get the most out of this.lol

could anyone tell me about how much this would all cost to use for 6months?? never used hgh but would like to.

could anyone tell me about how much this would all cost to use for 6months?? never used hgh but would like to.

Ive never used it either but would love to!
I have seen 180 dollars to 400 dollars for 100 iu and you need at least 4 iu a day every day from what I have read.

damn. so at 6 months you would need 720 iu's total at 4 a day. say it costs 250 for 100 iu's so your looking at around $2000. i wish i had the money.

I know when i finally get some, ill be wondering why id didnt just do it sooner.

Well I had done it sooner but for some reason this time im really getting benefits........Eithher my stuff was bunk from the past or my natural levels have dropped now in my 30's making it more noticable. I dont see it too beneficial for a young guy between 18-25 unless he has low natural GH.

The sucky part was that when I first tried it I was around 25 and it was Serostim (Somatropin) 18IU (7vials=126 IU) which cost me $750 a kit.ouch! 8 i.u. daily No result in 6 months but I was broke.

Then about 12-24 months ago I did jino's with little to no result 4 i.u. daily at $300 a kit. Pretty good price. Year long.

Now the prices are even better on bulk and the results at 2 i.u. daily are kick ass.

Pic of old sero that didnt work.
serostim-box-bottles.jpg

I think Genitropin and Jintropin look like they re made by the same cat.
GEN
Genitropin02.jpg

JIN
Jintropin-10IU-GenLei-box-10vials-4.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone jokes about this, but I notice size here too, could be better circulation, who knows, but its doing the trick...

I am on day 35-40 and the results are phenomenal...Pain in the hands is getting better, and small injuries and illness heal faster already...

Strength is through the roof...I cant wait to hit month 3 to see the real results...

How long are you guys staying on for?? I think Ill have to make funds happen and stay on 6-12 months!!

Yes, it is no joke, everyone gets this. I've noticed it myself. Definitely feels much larger than before. I've heard it is from the water retention, but if you're on the stuff long enough, who knows? Canseco's wife said he was huge from the GH. Do it long enough, and maybe it grows "long enough," eh?

I'm on my second week of an 8-month supply (I am going to try and get some more), and I feel much different already, full of energy, muscles feel larger and fuller.

My first few weeks I did have water retention especially in my face but the water is gone and my face looks really lean......Im with you saud I think the longer you stay on the more results become apparent and are better.

Get this. I was at the gym with a group of guys I know and one of them was bragging that he got 100 i.u. for $900. He thought this was a good deal because other people he knows buy it from some crooked doc for $1500 a 100 i.u. kit..........Which goes to show you that people who dont know -feel fortunate just to get it. I saw the vial. It was a blue top.

Man if I was a cold hearted prick I would make bank of those dudes.......but I not only wouldnt rip people off but I wouldnt sell shit. I like freedom and people talk......especially when this guy ust pulled out the vial to show people he only knows from brief gym encounters.

100 iu for $900?? Shit, that is unbelievable. Yeah, what a dumbass to be pulling out a vial for everyone to see. You could make tons of money off them, but it would come back to bite you eventually.

Back