HGH and Test

After doing some research I found out that HGH can make you insulin resistant. I'm not sure if that's the case in my situation but I'm going to take a break for a little while and see if I feel better.

I'm currently researching IGF-1 LR3 and I'm wondering if this could help in my situation in the future?

Also I don't think I'm going to go above 4iu's anymore and I'm going to split the dosages up twice a day.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but this thread completely confused the shit out of me. BigZ seemed to be the only person who kind of sees whats going on. I think the OP is just confused about his symptoms.

Anyways, when you take HGH, about 20-30 minutes after you're blood sugar should drop. You should be able to use a glucose meter to see this. Therefore you eat and you go back to normal. However you're having symptoms AFTER you're eating. I've experienced this before and it is confusing. There is a thing called reactive hypoglycemia which is basically when your blood sugar drops AFTER eating. I'm not saying that's what you have, just throwing that out there..

Also, just because a nurse tested your blood sugar once and said your fine doesn't mean anything lol. Get a glucose meter. I just bought one for like 18 bucks with strips included. Test your blood sugar right when you wake up before eating and se where you're at. Test it 30 minutes after you use HGH. and again after you eat a meal, and probably again later on in the day. Get creative, try to see the different ranges you go into before and after meals. There are charts out there and info easily attained on what normal gluc ranges should be. It's not hard to figure out if something might be wrong.

Also some anabolics, especially orals can mess with blood sugar pretty badly. I know when I use superdrol and dianabol and moderate dosages I have to be careful, because I had a few episodes that were unpleasant and they came out of nowhere.

I think we need to understand your symptoms better. So you're basically saying AFTER you eat is when you get symptoms.. And these symptoms are usually just feeling sleepy? IT does sound like blood sugars rising.

The Lion of Judah GH15 says you shouldn't use hgh and insulin without each other because they go hand in hand. When used by themselves is when you risk having major blood sugar problems like insulin resistance and diabetes. It's probably more long term use but still. I would use each one by itself.

I'm sorry but this thread completely confused the shit out of me. BigZ seemed to be the only person who kind of sees whats going on. I think the OP is just confused about his symptoms.

Anyways, when you take HGH, about 20-30 minutes after you're blood sugar should drop. You should be able to use a glucose meter to see this. Therefore you eat and you go back to normal. However you're having symptoms AFTER you're eating. I've experienced this before and it is confusing. There is a thing called reactive hypoglycemia which is basically when your blood sugar drops AFTER eating. I'm not saying that's what you have, just throwing that out there..

Also, just because a nurse tested your blood sugar once and said your fine doesn't mean anything lol. Get a glucose meter. I just bought one for like 18 bucks with strips included. Test your blood sugar right when you wake up before eating and se where you're at. Test it 30 minutes after you use HGH. and again after you eat a meal, and probably again later on in the day. Get creative, try to see the different ranges you go into before and after meals. There are charts out there and info easily attained on what normal gluc ranges should be. It's not hard to figure out if something might be wrong.

Also some anabolics, especially orals can mess with blood sugar pretty badly. I know when I use superdrol and dianabol and moderate dosages I have to be careful, because I had a few episodes that were unpleasant and they came out of nowhere.

I think we need to understand your symptoms better. So you're basically saying AFTER you eat is when you get symptoms.. And these symptoms are usually just feeling sleepy? IT does sound like blood sugars rising.

The Lion of Judah GH15 says you shouldn't use hgh and insulin without each other because they go hand in hand. When used by themselves is when you risk having major blood sugar problems like insulin resistance and diabetes. It's probably more long term use but still. I would use each one by itself.

I'm confused myself honestly. I will get the glucose meter. I decided to stop the HGH and I feel much better. I've also eliminated any extra sugar in my diet that could be causing any problems.

I will post my findings with the meter and report back later. I appreciate all the info you just posted.

I have some more expensive quality HGH on the way and after this break when I start again I hope I can get this resolved. I'm even considering hiring a coach online to help me with the process if necessary but I'd like to figure it out myself if possible.

Last edited:
Back