HI! New DNP log for first time user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrtlover

Banana
And I'm a woman. I've read so much about DNP at this point my eyes are crossing. Some seems like "bro-logic" while others seem very valid. The most important thing I've learned is if you are careful and follow protocol, you will most likely be ok.
My reasons for taking dnp-
I haven't been able to train in 6 months from mono. It's possibly nearing the end of the virus but I'm still too tired to train. All I can do now is diet. I did a bb bulk last year before getting sick and went from 145 to 165. Good muscle gained. Then I got sick, the muscle mass went down the drain and the fat started accumulating. The scale hasn't gone up much, but I would say I've gained 20-30 or more in body fat. I weigh 170 now.
I'm beyond depressed at this point. I am so fat and disgusting. I KNOW that cardio/training/diet are the way to go, no matter what. But I am unable to train. I also realize DNP will make me more lethargic. This is not an issue.
I know all the precautions, have the supplements, the thermometer, the water, the V8, the benadryl. I am going to be meticulous with this.
It's been very depressing not being able to train. Training was my life. This mono might turn into Chronic Fatigue Syndrome which can last for life. If that's the case, I'm fucked. So DNP is a last resort.
I've tried clen, t3, eca, did nothing. And YES, my calories were sufficiently low. I will be taking ECA with Yohimbine while on DNP for lethargy and carb cravings. I plan on lots of vegetables with moderate carbs, like fruit and quinoa. I'm vegetarian (do NOT flame this please) so my protein will be casein. I am thinking of going back to tuna as well. It's a hard choice for me to make.
First week of dnp will be 200 mgs. If all goes well with that, I may bump up to 300. I would NEVER go above 400. Lower doses for longer periods of time. Then at the end of the cycle, I take a couple weeks off, let the water whoosh happen, assess where I am, then possibly start another cycle til I reach my goal. 15 lbs in 3-4 weeks is a good goal, but I'd be happy with 10.
I'd like to lose a total of 30. Hopefully by then I am feeling better and can resume training. Since I can't train, diet is key. I will be VERY meticulous with diet while on. 1500 calories or even less.
I understand, and may have already said, DNP will make me more lethargic. On top of mono. Trust me, nothing feels worse than mono. I don't work, so I have no responsibility.
I will take my temp every 2 hours, keep electrolytes in balance, drink plenty of water.
My supps will be
Vitamin C
Vitamin E
ALA
NAC
Potassium
Taurine
Calcium
Magnesium
I will not weigh myself for the first couple week, if at all while on. Water retention is notorious for DNP and I don't want to be discouraged by a slow moving scale
If I experience sides that are intolerable, or my temp goes to high, or I have a rash, I stop. Simple.
Now, begin the bashing of me being a woman taking it and having mono. LOL.
I am merely hoping to add another woman's perspective of DNP so people can comment, give advice, etc.
I will be starting it the 22nd

dreww said:
I cant believe what I just read. The problem is that you cant train, and until you fix that problem I dont think anything else will help you. You are simply using DNP as a crutch. A dangerous crutch on an already weakend body. You are setting yourself for extreme failure IMHO.

you need muscle mass to have a metabolism. More muscle usually means a faster metabolism. Your missing factor is muscle mass, and as your muscle mass decreases, no matter what you do, you will still gain fat.
Thanks!

Way too expensive and takes 6 months to kick in.
Everything I have read says DNP increases metabolism from 30-50% depending on dose, a moderate safe dose, no matter if you're a ball of fat or a ball of muscle. DNP works as an uncoupler, that is protein sparing. So my lack of training for 6 months isn't going to matter. My calories will be low with adequate macros, and I'll be taking long walks. I also hope to start lifting once the mono gets a bit better. I'm not expecting a miracle. If DNP works for me, and in all the literature I've read, it should, I will run several cycles if my sides are tolerable and I have no bad reactions.
Prior to mono I trained daily for many years. I'm no newbie to training. I was a PT at the HRC in Manhattan for 3 years and learned lots about diet and training. I also have a bb coach who is very well respected. So, I'm not a complete idiot.

But regardless, this is a log about my response to DNP. I'm taking it, bottom line. This is not going to be a log to allow people to call me stupid. You can disagree with my use, but I ask kindly that you be polite about it. This, like all experiments, is about trial and error. I'm hoping for good tips and more accurate knowledge about DNP.

I know you are dead set on doing this, but I would recommend against it as well. If you are experiencing fatigue right now, the DNP will only make it worse. If your body is fighting to rid itself of a virus, introducing a harsh chemical like 2,4 dinitrophenol can increase your risk of running a fatal fever, or even increase likelihood of serious side-effects like cataracts.

Personally, I have used DNP several years ago and was not impressed. Of course you do use up and burn more energy off as heat, so you do burn more calories in a given task, but, during my DNP cycle I was hot, tired, and just miserable. I have found, that even if I am not working out or dieting hard, that the ECA stack was much more effective than clenbuterol and even DNP.
I think that you would do much better at this point to just concentrate on getting well. Concentrate on your diet, drink lots of water and rest, and cleanse and flush your system as much as you can, instead of introducing something that can possibly exaccerbate your already existing condition. After you are well, then I would say if you want to give DNP a shot, go for it, but not til then. At least this way, hopefully you would feel better faster, and hit the gym,diet, supps, etc. hard. But, that's just my .02cents

Thank you. However, if this mono is turning into Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, I'm screwed for life. And I'm not waiting years to lose 40 lbs. If I lose 3 lbs a week on DNP, cycle it for 4 weeks, take a 2 week break, go back on, etc, it just might work. I won't know til I've tried.
Try having mono for 6 months when training was your life. You would be horribly depressed as well. I've never been this disgusting in my life.
This is what I want to look like again.
Me @ 115. I'm 5'8.
I know DNP won't drop 50 lbs. I just want a jump start, 20 to start with would be great. I'd just like to see my cheekbones again. I don't go into public anymore because I'm so hideous. I even have a little double chin. I can't even look at myself in the mirror.

Well I guess regardless of previous advice, the best thing we can do at this point is wish you the best on your goals and be careful. You already know that. During your cycle of DNP please post your results, reactions, etc.. daily if you care too. It will be good to follow your 'experiement' for those who haven't done it, and also may/may not have your illnesses. Each persons perspective on the different compounds that are out there is one thing this board IS good for. There are always 'standard' expectations and results, but individuals make the decisions and have to live with results positive OR negative.

Good luck, keep us posted, and by all means stay safe.

Just got my DNP. Gonna take 200 mgs, load up on my supps and water, I get V8 later tonight (grocery shopping) and we'll see how the first day goes.
I can't freaking wait to feel warm. I am ALWAYS so freezing I have to layer up and cover up ALL the TIME.

Last edited:
Thanks IP! So what do you think are realistic losses for a 4 week cycle while on strict diet and walking? For a woman.

Well, like Stiffler said...I mean Stickler:) Keep us posted. I know it can be frustrating when you don't have the energy and you are too sick to workout, especially for such a long period of time. You just have to be patient. Hope you feel better soon. Lookin good in the pic. You might try fasting for a few days for a good kickstart, it's popular especially in European countries, and it can be helpful when you are sick. Summer is coming up, get some sunshine, eat low carb to keep water retention down, drink lots of water, multi vit/min supp., etc. I'm sure you know all this. But would hate to see you make things worse. Try the ECA stack if you haven't already, it really is my favorite for fatloss. I usually take lots of Vit C and Cayenne pills too. Seems to help to get things moving, stimulates the metabolism, improves blood flow, and both are powerful anti-oxidants. Talk to your doctor about some possibilities for weightloss and NRG. He may even consider some form of amphetamine to help decrease appetite and increase nrg short term til this passes. I think even that would a better alternative than DNP.

BE VERY CAREFUL....take your temperature multiple times per day. Drink a lot of water...eat enough food. I hope you don't take this the wrong way but I think this is a very dangerous experiment. I am honestly concerned for your health and hope that nothing goes wrong. I couldn't imagine taking DNP if I had mono. The stuff will make you tired/sluggish, hot, and you'll sweat like crazy.

I know how bad you want to look like you did in the past, but our bodies sometimes are just telling us that we can't do it. You should take baby steps instead of the leaps and bounds of taking DNP. Again, I don't want you to think this advice is given to you because you are a woman or that any of us are babying you because of that. Your sex doesn't matter and we would all give this exact same advice to a man.

How old were you in the picture above compared to now? If you have too many side effects from this DNP cycle you should possibly look into using an ECA stack and see if a doctor will give you androgel (testosterone base gel). That will make you lose weight too and you would gain some muscle. I see that as a safer option than what you are doing now. Regardless, I wish you luck and please post your results as much as possible. Good luck and be safe!

well jrt lets see how you feel going into week the end of week one before i comment on 4 weeks..i used to run the inferno doses of dnp and could lose 7-8# in just about 5-7 days but it was the most horrible feeling i have ever felt..and the doses i used would flat out kill you..keep me posted on how your feeeling a couple times a day

There is the GH fragment peptide that only causes fat loss. You might want to look into that. It is not as expensive as regular GH.

saudades said:
There is the GH fragment peptide that only causes fat loss. You might want to look into that. It is not as expensive as regular GH.
could you pm me the source for that? are you talking about IGF? too damn expensive too as well.
THANKS

Feel totally fine. I can tell my stomach is going to empty faster so the most important thing is to keep my blood sugar level stables. My temp is 98.6. My face just feels a little warmer, that's about it.
So far today I've eaten a bag of edamame, a huge salad, and 2 oranges. about to have some casein and veggie soup. later will be casein and stir fry veggies.
i will also add a little bit of carbo hits to my casein.
Already been taking ECA. Will continue to.
Big glass of water every half hour. All supps taken.
After a week and if I still feel relatively fine, I will bump it up to 300. I would never do the short term inferno cycles. Low dose for longer period of time.
I have a good feeling about this.

Oh, and that pic of me is from a year and a half ago. I've already tried taking prescription Ritalin but hated how wired I felt. Also made me super nauseous and spacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back