high anabolic + med. test cycles

F

Flexmaster

what are your feelings on high anabolic/med test cycles. lets say something in the range of 500-750mg/wk of test and 800mg/wk EQ, 100mg/ed Fina, maybe some winny at 50mg/day as well 4 on and 4 off. i have been thinking about eventually trying some different cycles, what do you think of this?

EQ- 800-1000mg/wk for 20 wks
fina- 100mg/d for 5wks on 3 off
winny- 50-100mg/d when off fina
Test enanth.- 500mg/wk for 20 wks

then maybe a 30mg/d dbol bridge for 5 weeks and then maybe sub some var for winny.

hcg taken 500iu/d for 5 days every 5 weeks
milk thistle, glutamine, flax seed oil also taken
pct hcg+nolva

I don't see anything terriblly wrong with it. I actually kinda like the combo of compounds, but I would up the test 250 if it was me. I am a firm beleiver in test: tren should be 1:1 or higher on the the test, seems to make higher doses of tren more managable

I don't see anything wrong with it either...you can test the tren out for those 5 weeks and if your experiencing any sexual sides with it you can up the test a bit, but I don't think you'll run into anything...

people do high anabolic only cycles so i dont see much of a problem. let us know how it goes cuz its interesting. couldnt hurt anything for sure.i just like test and its cheaper so id use more.

i think when i do decide to start again i will be using higher doses of anabolics and lower test...probably test prop when i do.

just out of curiosity, whjy would you want to run lower test, IMHO test should be the main base of any cycle, anything else you put in there is just extra. But then you know your body better than me and im just throwing this out there for discussion.

ton1333 said:
just out of curiosity, whjy would you want to run lower test, IMHO test should be the main base of any cycle, anything else you put in there is just extra. But then you know your body better than me and im just throwing this out there for discussion.
from doing a lot of talking with older guys i'd like to give it try for a while and see how i like it.

DoubleWide22 said:
its funny cuz that post about that european bodybuilder said he didnt like higher doses of test.
yeah, aftet reading a bunch of these stories by lats, amongst other things...i feel like i've kind of broke out of the mold so to speak. while i do think the basics work, i'd just like to try and go by how i feel and see what happens and not be such a follower.

Last edited:
sounds like a good deal, i suppose you can always up the test if u arent seeing any results or have libido prblems....let us now how it goes

Back