How big do you like your TITTIES?!

The Dude

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Guys and girls chime in. Personally I like a balanced package, but I do like nice boobs. Silks are amazing and if you haven't seen enough of them tough shit LOL! So guys be totally honest. Also girls... how do you like yours? Do you want them bigger, smaller, the same?? Let's talk!

I hate the tits/gyno I got so smaller the better. Now on females Im really more an ass man but a nice natural C cup on a young woman looks good. To be honest an average size nipple is more important to me than the size of the breast.

I hate the tits/gyno I got so smaller the better. Now on females Im really more an ass man but a nice natural C cup on a young woman looks good. To be honest an average size nipple is more important to me than the size of the breast.

Well played... the stretched out pepperoni's can ruin a titty.

Oh my gosh...I'm so thankful I've got normal nipples, LOL! I was just thinkin about that when The Dude was typing this up!

Now what kind of wife would I be if I didn't respond to my hubby's "titties" post??? I like MINE just the way they are now. They just turned one this past Feb :) I just wanted to look proportionate, but if I had to get the surgery again I'm sure I'd go bigger....whatever The Dude wanted. Like I always tell him -my body's his playground!

Oh my gosh...I'm so thankful I've got normal nipples, LOL! I was just thinkin about that when The Dude was typing this up!
whatever The Dude wanted. Like I always tell him -my body's his playground!
sound like a cool chick the dudes a lucky man. the most beautiful women in my life are breast cancer survivors Mom and Girlfriend both lost their breast but got new ones. I know how important they are to females kinda like a guy losing his nuts or worried about the size of his penis. new thought I need to titty fck my gf.

I have been around a LONG time. I think you have a greater appreciation as you get older. I love em ALL. Big, little, large nipples.
small nipples. Love em all. Perky or hanging - I really love em ALL!

I love boobies of all shapes and sizes but hard to love anything other than my wife's 36C's. Yeah she hates them because after two kids ya know, they don't look the same.

My wife wants to get them done too. I'm not to thrilled about it as much as I thought I would be. Maybe just because I know she is beautiful without needing anything done.

My wife wants to get them done too. I'm not to thrilled about it as much as I thought I would be. Maybe just because I know she is beautiful without needing anything done.

That is such a nice thing to say Buffalo, you are a good guy.

Hahaha can u imagine??!

It would be funny. I hate women in general, it's one of my issues, so any chance I get to knock a bitchy girl down a peg or two, I consider it. Silk is one in a million. In fact when she talked about wanting to get hers done, I was hesitant because I was so afraid that she would change.

i know the feeling bro. i hate them too hahaha! no offense to the women on this board bc from what i gather they are self confident and very much in control of their lives.
but the vast majority in my opinion have no confidence in themselves, are back stabbers to eachother, and gossip etc etc etc. i just cant stand that. some dick head guys are they same way. i shouldnt just apply this to women but you get the point

i know the feeling bro. i hate them too hahaha! no offense to the women on this board bc from what i gather they are self confident and very much in control of their lives.
but the vast majority in my opinion have no confidence in themselves, are back stabbers to eachother, and gossip etc etc etc. i just cant stand that. some dick head guys are they same way. i shouldnt just apply this to women but you get the point

Couldn't agree more.

Back