How Did You Find MuscleChemistry

How Did You Find MuscleChemistry

• Through Search Engine

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Through A Friend

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Through Another Site Like This One

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Other............Please Explain Below.

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
same here , found it while i was looking for info about IGF and where to buy it, best website , best products. keep the good work MC team.

luck i had been to a dozen other sites for few years getting info but when i found MC i just liked the folks here very real, helpful and accept people where they are at

Now I remember. I was searching for reviews on Precision Peptides and clicked on a link. I can't remember who had an issue with a bad reaction but I liked the conversation and MC's fangs never let go lol

Chuckzulu told me about it years ago, I came every so often just to see what was being said and I never left. Glad I found it!

Now I remember. I was searching for reviews on Precision Peptides and clicked on a link. I can't remember who had an issue with a bad reaction but I liked the conversation and MC's fangs never let go lol

That would be The dude,lmao, that thread he made here wasso popular and copyed to other sites we must have gotten 300 members from that link alone,lmao

That would be The dude,lmao, that thread he made here wasso popular and copyed to other sites we must have gotten 300 members from that link alone,lmao

Oh hell, lol.

If you google precision peptides review, his thread comes up lol

That thread is famous...

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

damn you guys are still posting in this,lol, i think im going to move this thread out to main forum

i actually just copied it to main forum, ill make it a sticky so i can see how people are getting here and maybe see where advertising needs to go

stumbled onto this site looking up IGF also.....glad I stumbled, this site blows away other sites and has great memebers with plenty of interaction.......happy to be here

I was told about it in the gym I go to, several members are active here....and then I was like shit I already had a membership that was unused...I guess I made sometime before & didn't remember

Lightsout told me about it....then told me to grow a pair and join...so I grew a pair and joined...then got married and lost my pair...she keeps them in a jar on the mantel so I can look at them...

Read into here and knew who @Presser was for a decade at least before joining

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

bump it up, funny how people came to be on here. Some kidnapped as mmx put it,lol, some through 6 degrees of seperation and some dumb luck, kind of cool actualy hearing all thisoh and ofcourse prolly many from my old days of pimping mc on other site without permission, but what did i know back then,lol
I got lucky. I was going through sites looking for information. Muscle Chemistry just seemed like the a good spot.

Back