How many here have used Syntheselen?

the b-12 is especially good for women of child bearing age. also it's good for a boost in energy. I took my first doses of them yesterday and I'm a little bruised at the site injections but what else is new lol.

Yeah that tends to happen when you have a lot of pinning to do. What I find
helps me a lot is injecting as slow as possible then when pulling out, if I
happened to hit/nick a vein or blood vessel i make sure to press on the site
for a minute or 2 to minimize the amount of 'internal' bleeding that will later
turn into bruises.

Syntheselen is great for fat loss and aids in muscle growth and just overall results in the gym. I would stack it with synthetine and start with 2ml of each pre workout. Then over time add another 2ml of both at a different time in the day. Ideally pre morning cardio and pre evening training.

Personally I have no idea which gauge needle you would use Lee, sorry brutha, but ill bump this question up for others who may know

If you're going SQ with syntheselen, how much do you intend to dose? If I remember correctly, for a roughly 200 lb man, you want a dosage of about 3 ml. For a 29g syringe, you're only going to have 1cc, and you'll have to do it 3 times. You can use a 25g for SQ so you can get the 3cc all at once. For IM definitely a 25g.

Since it's a water-based injection, don't push it in too fast in either case since that will cause bruising.

Syntheselen is another one that I'd love to be on year-round, awesome stuff.

Back