How much do you heat your brew?

I do somthing else , i see everybody not do it but its the best way you can do for kill your bacteria and virus from your rooms ,

Air Purifier uses a needlepoint ionizer to drop dust, smoke and other harmful particles from the air we breathe.* In our homes and offices there is a lack of negative ions and an abundance of positive ions.* The*buildings we spend most of our time in block out the natural occurring negative ions.* The Air Purifier recreates the natural balance of positive to negative ions to significantly reduce airborne particulate and 2) The Air Purifier uses electricity to split oxygen O2 molecules into single o1 atoms, which attach loosely to other O2 molecules to become O3 (activated oxygen).* This loosely attached oxygen atom is unstable and seeks to bond with chemical compounds and other odor causing pollutants in order to oxidize them.* The Air Purifier should be placed in the room where you have the most pollutants.** An elevated location is better to distribute ions and activated oxygen more evenly.* Air Purifier works best if it is placed within 10 feet of a cold air return.**
With ultraviolet light to destroy microorganisms such as bacterial, mold and viruses and remove bad smells in the air. 4) HEPA filter can capture particles below 0.3 microscopic particles such as radioactive dust in atomic plants.* HEPA filter is a mainstay in areas that require clean air such as hospitals, clean rooms, and high-tech manufacturing plants.

View attachment 18355

I read somewhere that when you filter the finished solution into your media bottles, the solution should be warm to prevent something called "cold filtering" does anyone know the validity of this?

I've always liked a very light simmer on the stove until slow light boil for at least 5-10 minutes then add the oil and return to boil for 15 minutes top very slow simmer think good fellas spaghetti sauce constantly stirring

I've always liked a very light simmer on the stove until slow light boil for at least 5-10 minutes then add the oil and return to boil for 15 minutes top very slow simmer think good fellas spaghetti sauce constantly stirring

Was going based on earlier times when homebrewing finaplix growth implants but this is different. Far as testosterone yes not a problem can simmer in water 180-190° but Tren Enanthate no way that melting point is only 160 something degrees so would do a 120° from the sink k.i.s.

Definitely get a digital hot plate with temperature control and magnetic stirrer those are boss and will get it done like butter give or take $100 Amazon or Walmart.

After more additional research hell no not approaching steroid powders like those fina implant conversion kits from animal back in the day 2002-2009.

Back