How to Lower Blood Pressure while on cycle...Hypertension

some natural ways to lower your blood pressure lets start with supplements to take that may help
Hawthorn

The herb hawthorn is often used by traditional herbal practitioners for high blood pressure.

In a randomized controlled trial conducted by researchers in Reading, UK, 79 patients with type 2 diabetes were randomized to receive either 1200 mg of hawthorn extract a day or placebo for 16 weeks. Medication for high blood pressure was used by 71% of the patients.
At the end of the 16 weeks, patients taking the hawthorn supplement had a significant reduction in mean diastolic blood pressure (2.6 mm Hg). No herb-drug interactions were reported.
Fish oil

Preliminary studies suggest that fish oil may have a modest effect on high blood pressure. Although fish oil supplements often contain both DHA (docohexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), there is some evidence that DHA is the ingredient that lowers high blood pressure. Learn more about fish oil.

Coleus forskoli
lowers blood pressure and aids in fat loss

Folic acid

Folate is a B vitamin necessary for formation of red blood cells. It may help to lower high blood pressure in some people, possibly by reducing elevated homocysteine levels.

One small study of 24 cigarette smokers found that four weeks of folic acid supplementation significantly lowered blood pressure.
Diet

diet called the DASH-Sodium reduces sodium to 1,500 mg a day, which is approximately equal to 2/3 teaspoon from all sources (processed and canned foods contain hidden salt).
Patients following the DASH-Sodium diet had a significant reduction in high blood pressure.
More: The Salt Wars: Is Salt Restriction Necessary?
Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium

Calcium. Calcium supplementation appears to have a modest but statistically significiant reduction in systolic blood pressure (mean difference of 2.5 mm Hg), however better quality studies are needed. Learn more about getting enough calcium in your diet.
Potassium. A meta-analysis of five trials indicated that potassium supplementation compared to a control resulted in a large but statistically non-significant reduction in systolic blood pressure (mean difference 11.2 mm Hg) and diastolic blood pressure (5.0 mm hg). Learn about potassium in the diet and find out which foods have potassium.
Magnesium. In 12 randomized controlled trials, participants receiving magnesium supplements did not have a significantly reduction in systolic blood pressure, but they did have a statistically signicantly reduction in diastolic blood pressure (mean difference 2.2 mm Hg). Read more about magnesium in the diet.
Herbs and Supplements To Avoid

Herbs that have been found or suspected to cause high blood pressure include:
Licorice
Ephedra
Asian Ginseng
Rosemary essential oil

i personally take every day
omega 3 fish oil
coleus forskoli
3 grams of vitamin c
and 1 gram of l-aginine

and while on cycle i order in propranolol which is a beta-blocker it works well for preformance axiety and is not a controlled substance you can order online without a script and it wont get seized. i would suggest a low dose starting around 20mg to see how your react and slowly increase dose, but watch your pulse do not take it if your pulse is below 55 as it can lower it even more. i am taking it now with my tren and test cycle and my blood pressure hasn't gone above 137/80 pulse 68 i use to take it in college as with many other students when doing large speaches as it controls proformance anxiety. may be good for competition jitters as well which i will try with my first competition next year

Last edited:
I was on a beta blocker for a while myself bisporic or something like that. My cougar hematologist told me she would drop me a scrip for it for my speech class. I wish she would offer a script for some test. LOL. This really is a great post.

Back