How was your first injection? where? what?

Brings back memories, lol. My first was 15 years ago, 300mg in the glute with a 21 gauge needle. (I had no idea you could use a thinner gauge back then.) I remember that my butt hurt so bad from the shock of the dose afterwards that I couldn't sleep on that side for a few days.

Brings back memories, lol. My first was 15 years ago, 300mg in the glute with a 21 gauge needle. (I had no idea you could use a thinner gauge back then.) I remember that my butt hurt so bad from the shock of the dose afterwards that I couldn't sleep on that side for a few days.

hmm i like 21 and 22's x 1.5

what size do you normally use bro?

I've been thinking about pulling the trigger and doing my first "pin cycle." having second thoughts now hahah

hmm i like 21 and 22's x 1.5

what size do you normally use bro?

Hell man I use 25g 1 in I know most guys use the big ones but when I got some 21 and 22 I was just like hell no. I'll take the extra 30 seconds to inject to save some pain lol.

Some kind of Pakistani sust in the thigh. One amp a week (250 mg/ml), along with a little dbol to jump start. Gained 25 lbs in one month. My favorite pin is 25 ga. x 1".

Back