Hunter Labrada on 2023 Mr. Olympia: “If I Show Up In Shape, I Think I’m In The Top 5” 

Muscle Insider

Bodybuilding star Hunter Labrada has called last season a slingshot year after taking a step back on the sport’s biggest stage. He hopes to redeem himself at the upcoming 2023 Mr. Olympia contest taking place in November. In a recent Olympia TV interview, Labrada discussed his mentality, his best poses, the 2023 Texas Pro, and […]
The post Hunter Labrada on 2023 Mr. Olympia: “If I Show Up In Shape, I Think I’m In The Top 5” appeared first on Fitness Volt.

Bodybuilding star Hunter Labrada has called last season a slingshot year after taking a step back on the sport’s biggest stage. He hopes to redeem himself at the upcoming 2023 Mr. Olympia contest taking place in November. In a recent Olympia TV interview, Labrada discussed his mentality, his best poses, the 2023 Texas Pro, and […]

The post Hunter Labrada on 2023 Mr. Olympia: “If I Show Up In Shape, I Think I’m In The Top 5” appeared first on Fitness Volt.

Click here to view the article.

Back