Hunter Labrada Shares Stacked Physique Update 8-10 Weeks from 2023 Tampa & Texas Pro

Muscle Insider

Hunter Labrada, son of bodybuilding icon Lee Labrada, is ready to set the record straight on the Mr. Olympia stage later this year. However, to accomplish that goal, he must qualify, thus his focus is on the 2023 Tampa Pro in eight weeks. In a recent Instagram video, Labrada shared a detailed posing routine, as well as the diet and training changes he’s employed for future success.

“Feeling focused and ready to push,” Labrada shared.

From the moment he entered the IFBB Pro League, lofty expectations were the norm for Hunter Labrada considering his father Lee’s legacy. Nevertheless, it didn’t take long for Hunter to establish himself in the Open class. His breakout year came in 2021 when he snagged the Chicago Pro title before finishing a career-best fourth at the Olympia competition.
Given his performance, he started 2022 as a leading favorite heading into the next Mr. Olympia show. With time to focus on progress, size, and other improvements, Hunter used the majority of the year for preparations but also made guest posing appearances. On the big O stage, however, he found himself in seventh. He was devastated by the result, though he vowed to return better than ever.

In February, news surfaced that Labrada would enter the upcoming Tampa Pro and Texas Pro. He also said regardless of the first contest’s outcome, he still intended to compete in the Lone Star State. Labrada, who appears more fired up than in past seasons, is ready to once again insert himself in the Olympia title discussions.
Hunter Labrada Promises ‘Overhauled Presentation’ at 2023 Tampa & Texas Pro In Recent Update
In his latest post, Hunter admits he reduced his meals from six a day to five. He says the change has allowed him a better night’s sleep. As for training, Labrada is following a split of two days on, one day off, three days on, and one day off. It appears his efforts are paying off as his arms and legs look bigger.
At 273 pounds fasted, Labrada mentioned ‘his look is changing daily.’ With extra sleep and less food, Labrada feels energized heading into the next stage of contest prep approaching.
Find his post below:

“8 & 10 weeks out from the Tampa Pro and Texas Pro 273lbs fasted–Well, the proverbial hammer got dropped this week! After a week of deload-ed training while in Florida with my family last week, I hit the ground running this weekend/week, and am watching my look change daily!–One of the biggest changes I want to highlight is I went from 6 meals a day to 5! Reason: I get 2 hours more sleep! I found myself just staying up to eat a lot recently, and now that the food was low enough for it not to mess with my digestion, I told @squatlikechow I wanted to give it a try and I’m glad I did! The meals are more satiating, and I’m recovering even better with the extra sleep!–Also started posing with @kj_centerstage / @joey1belt twice a week, and I’m sure y’all can see the difference that’s made already. Looking forward to my presentation being completely overhauled for this season
Nutrition:

Meal 1220g Lean Beef180g Rice50g Green Veg
Meal 2220g Chicken Breast180g Rice50g Green Veg
Meal 3- Post260g Lean White Fish/Cod180g Rice50g Green Veg

*On rest days please repeat MEAL 5 here instead of post*

Meal 4220g Chicken Breast180g Rice50g Green Veg
Meal 5260g Lean White Fish/Cod110g Rich70g Avocado50g Green Veg

Cardio:
40 min level 5 stairmaster fasted20 min level 5 stairmaster PM–Training:
Back and hamsPush aOffLegsBack and bisPush bOffRepeat, Labrada wrote

Labrada has not been idle in-between shows, as he has graced the stage as a guest poser at a number of contests around the United States. He first flew to Washington to wow the crowd at the Emerald Cup and then joined a star-studded lineup of Men’s Open pros at Jim Manion’s 2023 Pittsburgh Pro. At the gathering, he posed alongside Olympia-runner-up Derek Lunsford, 2023 Arnold Classic champ Samson Dauda, Nick Walker, former two-time Mr. O Mamdouh ‘Big Ramy’ Elssbiay, and reigning two-time 212 Olympia Shaun Clarida.
RELATED: Bodybuilder Hunter Labrada Shares Detoxifying ‘Gut Health Drink’ for Optimal Digestion
If his growing strength is an indicator of his progress, Labrada is on track for an explosive season. Time will tell if he can take down other athletes entering these contests like Blessing Awodibu (in Tampa, Florida) and Andrew Jacked (in Texas).

Published: 8 June, 2023 | 11:28 AM EDT

Collage-Maker-08-Jun-2023-10-43-AM-6902.jpg
Hunter Labrada, son of bodybuilding icon Lee Labrada, is ready to set the record straight on the Mr. Olympia stage later this year. However, to accomplish that goal, he must qualify, thus his focus is on the 2023 Tampa Pro in eight weeks. In a recent Instagram video, Labrada shared a detailed posing routine, as well as the diet and training changes he’s employed for future success.

“Feeling focused and ready to push,” Labrada shared.

[/quote]
From the moment he entered the IFBB Pro League, lofty expectations were the norm for Hunter Labrada considering his father Lee’s legacy. Nevertheless, it didn’t take long for Hunter to establish himself in the Open class. His breakout year came in 2021 when he snagged the Chicago Pro title before finishing a career-best fourth at the Olympia competition.

Given his performance, he started 2022 as a leading favorite heading into the next Mr. Olympia show. With time to focus on progress, size, and other improvements, Hunter used the majority of the year for preparations but also made guest posing appearances. On the big O stage, however, he found himself in seventh. He was devastated by the result, though he vowed to return better than ever.

In February, news surfaced that Labrada would enter the upcoming Tampa Pro and Texas Pro. He also said regardless of the first contest’s outcome, he still intended to compete in the Lone Star State. Labrada, who appears more fired up than in past seasons, is ready to once again insert himself in the Olympia title discussions.

Hunter Labrada Promises ‘Overhauled Presentation’ at 2023 Tampa & Texas Pro In Recent Update
In his latest post, Hunter admits he reduced his meals from six a day to five. He says the change has allowed him a better night’s sleep. As for training, Labrada is following a split of two days on, one day off, three days on, and one day off. It appears his efforts are paying off as his arms and legs look bigger.

At 273 pounds fasted, Labrada mentioned ‘his look is changing daily.’ With extra sleep and less food, Labrada feels energized heading into the next stage of contest prep approaching.

Find his post below:

“8 & 10 weeks out from the Tampa Pro and Texas Pro 273lbs fasted

Well, the proverbial hammer got dropped this week! After a week of deload-ed training while in Florida with my family last week, I hit the ground running this weekend/week, and am watching my look change daily!

One of the biggest changes I want to highlight is I went from 6 meals a day to 5! Reason: I get 2 hours more sleep! I found myself just staying up to eat a lot recently, and now that the food was low enough for it not to mess with my digestion, I told @squatlikechow I wanted to give it a try and I’m glad I did! The meals are more satiating, and I’m recovering even better with the extra sleep!

Also started posing with @kj_centerstage / @joey1belt twice a week, and I’m sure y’all can see the difference that’s made already. Looking forward to my presentation being completely overhauled for this season

Nutrition:

• Meal 1

220g Lean Beef

180g Rice

50g Green Veg
  • Meal 2

220g Chicken Breast

180g Rice

50g Green Veg
  • Meal 3- Post

260g Lean White Fish/Cod

180g Rice

50g Green Veg
*On rest days please repeat MEAL 5 here instead of post*

• Meal 4

220g Chicken Breast

180g Rice

50g Green Veg
  • Meal 5

260g Lean White Fish/Cod

110g Rich

70g Avocado

50g Green Veg
Cardio:

40 min level 5 stairmaster fasted

20 min level 5 stairmaster PM

Training:

Back and hams

Push a

Off

Legs

Back and bis

Push b

Off

Repeat, Labrada wrote

[/quote]

Labrada has not been idle in-between shows, as he has graced the stage as a guest poser at a number of contests around the United States. He first flew to Washington to wow the crowd at the Emerald Cup and then joined a star-studded lineup of Men’s Open pros at Jim Manion’s 2023 Pittsburgh Pro. At the gathering, he posed alongside Olympia-runner-up Derek Lunsford, 2023 Arnold Classic champ Samson Dauda, Nick Walker, former two-time Mr. O Mamdouh ‘Big Ramy’ Elssbiay, and reigning two-time 212 Olympia Shaun Clarida.

RELATED: Bodybuilder Hunter Labrada Shares Detoxifying ‘Gut Health Drink’ for Optimal Digestion

If his growing strength is an indicator of his progress, Labrada is on track for an explosive season. Time will tell if he can take down other athletes entering these contests like Blessing Awodibu (in Tampa, Florida) and Andrew Jacked (in Texas).

Published: 8 June, 2023 | 11:28 AM EDT

Click here to view the article.

Back