I am having Kidney Issues. Anyone here ever had Kidney issues? Maybe kidney stones?

Lol, ya bud, those stones ain't no joke!

- - - Updated - - -

when do u go back to the doc?

How are you feeling right now?

are you having pain in your low back?

ive had to pass a kidney stone and it wasnt eventhat big but boy i cried like a girllllll.. def get doc involved

yep, dr raved about how good my blood work looked, kidneys are fine, other than fucking kidney stones i guess lol, but healthy as a horse from top to bottom, doctor kept saying he thought for sure somehting was wrong with me lol, but nope blood work came back perfect. SO off to gets some xrays this week and see what the fuck is causeing the pain,

Look up staghorn kidney stones if those little things are scaring you. Away drink water, no soda or bs, may want to start adding lemon juice and drinking over a gallon every day.
th

th

yeah bro I've googled my share of scary kidney stones after the pain started and I've seen some fucking GIGANTIC stones that no human being could pass unless they had a fire hose for a dick!

Oh i would also like to mention this, My doctor when i told him i was on 300mgs of testosterone a week he just kept saying how that was outrageous, and I'm going to kill myself at that dose, and i kept telling him thats a prescribed HRT/trt dosage basically,

so when my labs came back he said my testosterone levels were very therapeutic lol, then i was asking about my blood work cause i was stunned there was no kidney damage and functions were 1000% so he said, and he kept saying no no everything is perfect, he then went on to say even your urin sample was good, with no blood in it, heres the thing, I didn't give a urin sample at the lab, cause i have a hard time pisssing on demand, so i called him on it and he just gave me a bewildered look and changed the subject, i didn't press him, but i never even seen the labs paper work, he dodnt come into the room with them or anything! he just came in and said everything is fine, so i don't knw what to think of that shit

I would get a copy of the paperwork- Call the office and tell them you want a copy of your labwork. If they refuse you tell them he made statements that weren't true.

I would get a copy of the paperwork- Call the office and tell them you want a copy of your labwork. If they refuse you tell them he made statements that weren't true.

yeah I'm getting a copy of the labs for sure, and I'm going to post the numbers here for you guys to help me out with in regards to whats good and whats not, i mean maybe everything is fine, but the fact that i never seen the paperwork and he said my urine sample was fine when i never gave a urine sample kind of gives me pause

Another thing about creatinine levels from a blood test. heavily muscled individuals will have higher levels if they are tested say after a heavy workout. Since the muscles are in repair process the levels will be somewhat elevated as the repair process completes. So keep this in mind also.

Another thing about creatinine levels from a blood test. heavily muscled individuals will have higher levels if they are tested say after a heavy workout. Since the muscles are in repair process the levels will be somewhat elevated as the repair process completes. So keep this in mind also.

This also produces a higher white blood cell count in the urine but you never did a urine sample. Simple bloodwork will show liver values, etc. Anything that is spilling into the blood. It will reflect white/red cell counts as well. It should show your LDL/HDL too and since your on test I am surprised he never gave you the lecture, mine does. Your Dr kinda scares me bro..lol

i dont leave the doctors office without a copy of my labs. I actually call and get mine before my appointment so I can review them prior to seeing the doctor.
Everything's fine is not a satisfactory response for me.

I'd find a new Doctor. Thats fucking bullshit to make shit up about labs. What else is he lying about to collect a paycheck from your insurance company?

Most stones you won't just pass without getting an ESWL done or litho to break it up, unless they are tiny. You'll probably end up on a uro table with a urologist holding your dick, putting a big scope down your urethra, followed by a flex scope going all the way up into your kidney from your penis, as well as a guide wire possibly followed by laser wire, a basket , and a stent

bro aint nothing going up in my dick hole! period end of fucking story! they can ultrasound me or do whatever they need to in order to real this bitch up, but no one is going inside my pee pee pipe….Period

Back