I am looking for 1 or 2 NEW Site Reps/Mods for MuscleChemistry.

Cool
i understand thank u

thank you! appreciate the offer, and would love haviga long time vet like yourself around, but again past experiences weren't so good sharing reps, lol, FG is fitness geared right? Started by "gearedup" who was a site rep here about 14 years ago, and he was also a moderator on Jeff Summers fitness board, i always liked geared up, heard he passed away a long while back though, lets see, skip was a site rep here over a decade ago and went on to start intense muscle, basskiller was a rep here, went on to start world class bbing, and theres a few others lmao , many of those relationships did not end well! lol, but with geared up of fitness geared, he was a solid dude and good friend back then

Geared up gave me my first mod job he was a good guy. I stayed when fuzo took over. He is a good man. Knew bass a long time also great brother. I will be here as long as I am welcomed I really like this place and yes Fg is fitnessgeared.

Geared up gave me my first mod job he was a good guy. I stayed when fuzo took over. He is a good man. Knew bass a long time also great brother. I will be here as long as I am welcomed I really like this place and yes Fg is fitnessgeared.

happy to have you here brutha! Not too many guys go back that far like i do lol, and yes Gearedup was a really good cat, I'm not sure i know fuzo but the name rings a bell.

I did not know basskiller was a mod here. In fact it was though his site that I found this site. Im sure of it.

yeah about 14 years ago, you wouldn't believe how many big boards are out there who's owners all started out here as site reps lol, some on good terms, some not so good lol, i guess its the nature of this beast we call business!

Well they must of learned from the master. Lol.

lmao, some did some didn't, lol, basskiller knew his shit , so he didn't learn from my yodaness like some others did , lmao, he also left on bad terms with a few other reps, but that was a long time ago, and it is what it is.

Wish I had the time boss, big move coming up cross country. I should be ok to step up later in the year though.

This is a good opportunity for sure, I loved being a mod.

thnx guys and hey how ya been mighty john, haven't seen you here or in person in some time now,

Back