I dont think there is a MUTHAFUKA alive that luvs BB more then MEE!!!!

I am addicted too. I spend every once of energy trying to reach my fitness goals. I spend hours a day studying and reading up on fitness, bodybuilding, training etc... Everything from when I eat, what I eat, to how I schedule my day revolves around my fitness goals. I am only 21 and can't wait to see what the years bring me. I have been into this hardcore for three years and have come so far. I can only imagine what I will accomplish in five more years, but I am in love, this is not a temporary thing, it is a way of life. I have never met another person who is as into it as me (well except for Ronnie Coleman, Mike Matarazzo, etc... but those pros don't count, lol) I doubt I will ever give up this hobby. I will always have a further goal. There is always something you can do to improve your physique. The gratification I get from bodybuilding far surpasses anything I have ever come across in my entire life. Now if I can only find a chick who is as into this as me I'll be set for life!

Jeez, bringing it back from the old school, lol.

He was constructing cycles for his boy that was competing and that's about the last I heard from him.

LMAO, i would have say that the ppl who are truly addicted sacrifice anything and everything for there goals. You wanna see addiction to this sport, watch a guy do deads with 515 for reps all the while the bar is tearing his skin right off his shins and the bar begins to have a reddish hue. He thens rests and does it again and again till he finishes his exercise and gets a paper towel to wipe off the blood left on the bar from where the it cut his shins repeateadly. THATS ADDICTION

And BTW i do deads every third back workout.

Zylo, obviously you have never done deads. I DO wear pants and it still grinds the skin off the shins. You should try it sometime and lemme know if you still think thats goin to fix it. Trust me i know how to deadlift properly.

DW, the pics are goin to be coming bro. I'm back to 252lb and slowly getting back to 265lb. As for progress the bicep is handling the weight without any problems which is good since i was leary all last year from the tear and my back is fine to. Hell i'll be back to where i was sonner than i had hoped. No complaints here other that having to beat the numbers in that damn logbook, LOL.

How bout you, i saw your squatin again. Hows the back treatin ya??? Well i hope.

Damn, 282. Your outta my league for the moment but i'll catch up to you when u diet down, lol.

Glad to hear that your back feels ok.

Back