I hate the "beachbody" kids.

Get_Swole

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
God i swear 80% of people using gear are not using it for the right reasons. Highschool kids these days just get there hands on this shit too easily. In the gym yesterday there were a group of 5 highschoolers sitting by the calf raise i was minding my own business but my music ended so i needed to put on another cd on my ipod. Well i decided to wait till i got done so i listened in after i heard deca an dbol lol. These kids now days are so stupid. One of them said i dont wanna get any bigger then i am now i just wanna use the deca to get shredded. another one said yeah i wanna be an abercrombie model. The other 3 agreed that the beach body was the best route. In a way i wish gear was harder to get ahold of then it is. I know when i was in highschool tons of kids were using, i never even gave it a thought though not till i was 19 i still started way to early but these kids are 15 and 16 years old. Done ranting this just frustrates me, i wanna use gear but i dont wanna get "huge" i just wanna get a beach body give me a fucking break.

God i swear 80% of people using gear are not using it for the right reasons. Highschool kids these days just get there hands on this shit too easily. In the gym yesterday there were a group of 5 highschoolers sitting by the calf raise i was minding my own business but my music ended so i needed to put on another cd on my ipod. Well i decided to wait till i got done so i listened in after i heard deca an dbol lol. These kids now days are so stupid. One of them said i dont wanna get any bigger then i am now i just wanna use the deca to get shredded. another one said yeah i wanna be an abercrombie model. The other 3 agreed that the beach body was the best route. In a way i wish gear was harder to get ahold of then it is. I know when i was in highschool tons of kids were using, i never even gave it a thought though not till i was 19 i still started way to early but these kids are 15 and 16 years old. Done ranting this just frustrates me, i wanna use gear but i dont wanna get "huge" i just wanna get a beach body give me a fucking break.
I wanna be an abercrombie model, you should've drop kicked that kid halfway across the gym. I hate abercrombie clothes. Putting a xl tag on a shirt that really is a medium just to make some skinny punk feel big. Pick up some weights and eat alot if you wanna be big.

I agree - just want to slap the little bitches. One thing I always laugh about is It will be rare to see even one of them still in the
gym a year from now. How many can keep it up - there is usually only a handful of us that you see year after year.
I always laugh at the guys that start in the gym and say "I dont want to get TOO BIG! They usually quit within 6 months because
they arnt getting big at all. lol

Thank god we havent had anymore snow so the highschool kids cant occupy my space anymore haha. This summer is going to suck cock with all these douches in there during the daytime.

I wanna be an abercrombie model, you should've drop kicked that kid halfway across the gym. I hate abercrombie clothes. Putting a xl tag on a shirt that really is a medium just to make some skinny punk feel big. Pick up some weights and eat alot if you wanna be big.

Have to agree with you. Drop kick their asses outside the gym.

My gym is crawling with those squid now too. It doesn't bother me too much, they are idiots and never get in my way so I don't care. Even when they are using something I want I just walk over and put my bag down and say "you guys aren't using this right?" They always move. I get the "I don't want to get too big" thing all the time from friends. It usually is "Can you help me with a workout and diet so I can get cut, I don't want to get huge like you" They are always guys that have never really trained in their lives. I love how ignorant the masses are.

I've overheard some kids saying that they want to look like the situation or ronnie from the jersey shore lmao. the situation is ripped but the dude probably weighs about 165 and whatever ronnie was on in the summer worked, but he's a fat fuck the last time i saw him on tv promoting their second season

So what reason do you use gear for?

So what reason do you use gear for?

Not to look like an abercrombie model lol, when i first started out my main focus was strength and was to get into powerlifting and exceeding my goals on my lifts. Now that ive been through numerous injuries and dont want to push the envelope anymore for that. Now im concentrating on adding as much lbm as possible as i might step on stage in the next year to year and a half depending on how my body is looking growing etc. I have no problem with AAS use to make your body look better at all thats what we are all doing in one way or another, but at 16 years old talking about using deca for a fucking abercrombie look is a little rediculous.

Back