I just feel great today lets keep this thread going with a positive thought everyday.

The more I give of myself to others less fortunate than me, I am rewarded ten fold by the good grace of Karma. This is he way I have been living my life, and I swear it works.

I feel great today because my ABs are popping and I seem to be drying out even though I'm heading to a show while I eat everything in site. Oh and I am loving these awesome tights and ugly Halloween sweater that a scored! uploadfromtaptalk1443704086074.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

The more I give of myself to others less fortunate than me, I am rewarded ten fold by the good grace of Karma. This is he way I have been living my life, and I swear it works.

Bro i am a firm believer in this and in giving in general, I'm a huge giver to the point my wife gets annoyed lmao, however my buddy asked to borrow money last night and i said NO, lol, I don't loan friends money anymore!

not sure, i deleted a post i made in this thread earlier, but thats about it, didn't go near your thread or anyone else's but weirder things have happened so...

I feel great today because I had an awesome workout with kitrianna last night and we started the day off with an awesome conversation, looking at her incredible body, and laughing about her fun outfit. I'm in the best mood ever right now!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I feel great today because I had an awesome workout with kitrianna last night and we started the day off with an awesome conversation, looking at her incredible body, and laughing about her fun outfit. I'm in the best mood ever right now!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Right everyone needs to have fun! I am all about fun and being crazy. I love this post. Positive vibes everywhere

I just feel blessed to be alive and healthy. So I can lift and be a beast all day everyday.

Back