I Make Test Prop 200mg Painless !!!

I have done 200mg/ml of test phenyl prop in 50/50 gso/eo, 1% BA and 10% BB. It crashes every once in awhile but reheat and good to go, but stays nice and clear until it crashes.

I read a post from powder guy saying BB is only used to thin and has nothing to do with solubility, only causes scar tissues. If this is the case then why use BB if your using gso/do or straight eo? And next is when I brew with ba and bb I'll add to my powder and dissolve then add the oil. If I'm not going to use BB do I just add hot oil to the powder and dissolve? Since the BA won't be enough to dissolve all that powder

Yes, the powder and BA should be gently heated to help dissolve what can be dissolved if it cant all be dissolved then I use the oil with BA added in, heat and mix, and keep adding a little at a time so it doesn't clump, or supersaturate the oil in there before the rest can be added.

Now, im not saying you cannot add BB but its not necessary, I only use it in some formulas..My new recipes for test P,test E, test C, are all BB free and painless.
Its a thinner and has other values but so many have decided to use it so why not, but its not always necessary.

I have been using 50/50 GSO/EO so I guess I'm not one of the people that have a reaction, I think I'm going to try and make my next NPP with 100% EO and no BB. I already have a batch of TPP 50/50 so mixing the two in same syringe shouldn't be an issue. Just have to keep an eye on the rubber stoppers.

Here is one of the receipes:
Common 100mg/mL Recipe for 100mL

10 gram Testosterone Propionate powder (7.5mL)
2mL BA (2%)
20mL BB (20%)
70.5mL Oil

Here is one of the receipes:
Common 100mg/mL Recipe for 100mL

10 gram Testosterone Propionate powder (7.5mL)
2mL BA (2%)
20mL BB (20%)
70.5mL Oil
Do you think is possible to use this recipe to make a 200mg/ml prop t pain free?

Enviado de meu XT1058 usando Tapatalk

Int guaicol like really really bad for you? That's why I'm experimenting now cause you guys convinced me EO was bad but I read that guaicol was like super bad for you.

After reading this, I decided to make an attempt at Test Prop 200mg/ml. I've tried 'stronger' brews in the past, but they've always been far too painful and ended up in the trash.

Recipe for 100ml. Probably solvent heavy, but went into suspension immediately and stayed there. I opted for a 50/50 split with EO & GSO.

BA 2.0ml
BB 20.0ml
Guaiacol 15.0ml
EO 28ml
GSO 28ml

No problems whatsoever with pinning. EO doesn't bother me, I know it does some. No PIP, so very pleased.

- - - Updated - - -

...and to the above of course 20.0mg Test Prop.

DAMN THATS A NICE DOSAGES OF PROPIONATE AND YOU SAY PAINLESS, THATS AWSOME MAN

Your points shine.
I read this old post and noticed many questions unanswered.
The color in the flask is due to the filter dissolving and the membrane separating from the solvent and Guac/EO.
The BA/Bb content is to high as well.
The solution should not be heated so hot before filtering, you should mix raws with the solvent at a heated temp then allow to cool. It will be clear or slightly cloudy.
Then add your oil mix then filter.
Just my advice

Nice. I've had prop at 200mg/ml before with no pip for the first few weeks. The last month or so tho I nearly died from the scar tissues and knots I had developed from it. Foam rolling would bring me to tears in seconds. Was it the gear or just coincidence who knows but it was the only time I had that issue.

Hi everyone ,
So after two years I returned to the forum, and I have something better for you.
Try this :
Test p 100mg/ml
Ba 7%
No nececery bb its can hold with only ba 7%
And hi its no pip at all and can hold with castor oil
Try it

Yossi, does using castor oil affect the absorption time of propionate? Its extremely thick oil ..
<body id="cke_pastebin" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; left: -1000px;">Does using castor oil affect the absorption time of propionate? This is a very thick oil ..</body>

Hi.i want to make winstrol suspension @100mg/ml in 100 ml+ quantity at time anyone can help me with a good recipe and instructions.

Back