I remember thid dude

herpdude

I've been out of the seen for quite a while. I do remember this person "The Iron Bull" He gave me some valuable advice in the past. No wonder he got banned from my old site and this one and I'm sure many others.:surprised

Browse > Home / Steroid Law / Iron Bull of UGL Superior Labs Sentenced for Steroid Distribution
Iron Bull of UGL Superior Labs Sentenced for Steroid Distribution

August 1, 2008 by Millard Baker

Comments

Brian W. Jeffery aka “The Iron Bull” was sentenced to 16 months in prison and 3 years probation for selling anabolic steroids over the internet. Jeffery imported raw steroid powder from China and converted it to oral and injectable steroids in an underground lab (UGL) in Arizona. He sold the steroid products under the label “Superior Labs” and advertised the sale of steroids to bodybuilders on various internet message boards including Getanabolics.com (”Superior Labs for Superior People”) . Jeffery has been detained since his arrest on September 27, 2007. He pleaded guilty to one count of steroid distribution on May 5, 2008 (”Operation Phony Pharm: Arizona Man Sentenced to 16 months in federal prison for selling steroids over the internet“, July 31).

According to documents filed with the Court, in 2007, JEFFERY used the screen name “The Iron Bull” on , an Internet forum on which members can post messages and ask for advice about a wide range of topics relating to weightlifting and body building. “The Iron Bull” advertised that he was a distributor of anabolic steroids for an underground steroid laboratory named Superior Labs. On two occasions, an FBI agent acting in an undercover capacity communicated via email with JEFFERY, placed orders for the anabolic steroids dianabol and testonogen, and subsequently received shipments of the steroids in the United States mail.

JEFFERY has admitted that he purchased raw steroid powder from suppliers in China and then converted the powder into steroids in oral and injectable form. From March through June 2007, JEFFERY sold at least 10,000 units of anabolic steroids.

The Superior Labs steroid bust was the result of a multi-jurisdictional investigation called Operation Phony Pharm involving Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Healthcare Fraud Unit in the District of Connecticut, the United States Postal Inspection Service, the Food and Drug Administration’s Office of Criminal Investigations, and the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).

Operation Phony Pharm was classified as “an undercover investigation targeting the illegal sale of anabolic steroids, human growth hormone, and other controlled substances over the Internet.” It was prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney Office’s Computer Hacking and Intellectual Property Unit. The FBI (Operation Phony Pharm) and DEA (Operation Raw Deal) provided mutual assistance to each other during the course of their respective investigations.

Edwin F. Porter (Chandler, AZ), Matthew J. Peltz (Chandler, AZ), Tyler J. Lunn (Phoenix, AZ) and Walter T. Corey (Cherleroi, PA) of the underground lab Medline Pharmaceuticals marketed on myspace.com/anabolic-ss and anabolic-superstore.com, Brian S. Tompkins (Deltona, FL), Alan R. Blair (Wilton, CT) of Jintropin.com, and Hiroshige Cranney (San Francisco, CA) have also been prosecuted as a result of Operation Phony Pharm (”Operation Phony Pharm: Six Charged As A Result Of Investigation Targeting Internet Sale Of Steroids, Human Growth Hormone,” September 24, 2007).

God Bless

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if I might have brought up an sore subject. The article just kind of blew me away.
I use to be a member on getanabolicsdotyouknowwhat. Like I said he gave me some great advice.
I'm sure a lot of you know how bad a crash can be and how long it can take to get out.
Well I'm back on line and training again. I've been out for little more than a year.
You know what they say. .
Surround yourself with positive people and positive things will come your way!!!!
I'm looking foward to making new friends here at MuscleChemistry.com

God Bless

Last edited:
hey that's a hell of a name you got there bro, bet it opens up new avenues in the dating world for ya

hey that's a hell of a name you got there bro, bet it opens up new avenues in the dating world for ya

I've been waiting to get a comment like that.:moon:
My wife and children are big into reptiles. Hence the name Herpdude "herpetology" :satan:

Hello herp. I heard worse yesterday. It was a guy with a last name gouch in an mma fight. At least yours is just a screen name and now we know why. Welcome.

Thanks guys. Sorry about listing a URL. I kind of figured I wouldn't type out the URL of the site I use to belong to. I didn't think of any like the legal article. Won't happen again.

Back