i swear i seen thread bout sucking dick for money what happened

uh yeah your wrong, I wouldnt do that shit for all the money in the world, id have it in my head for the rest of my life, and dont u think everyone would know on top of that, plus the nightmares, and the continual thinking/knowing u did it, fuck that

lol ya but u got money by the look of all ur cars man i have to struggle its hard and id leave town lol go be rich somewhere they didnt know and ya lmao nightmares lmao lmao

hahahahaha u all r crazy , and bro I dont have tons of money, I work my balls off for everything, and I work even harder on the deals I make for cars, or rims, plus I am a jew with my money I dont go out, Idont go to bars, or movies, I try not to spend very much at all. Every once in a while we will get dinner out, no special cable like hbo or dvr shit trust me all of money waste money on little things and it adds up quick

i heear ya and i told ya wwhy i was looking for this post and i wasnt the first to make this post so anyhow i just wanted ur opinion on it cause i dont think that makes u gay its not that i wanna do it but look if someone handed me 100,000 today id still be in debt so it gets fucking stressful living life this way man no matter how hard i work im still fucked

Back