I would like to welcome our newest Site Director to MuscleChemistry

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Everyone please welcome Mr.Huge he has been a member here since 2002 and even before this board when muscleChemistry had a nother site set up that was not transferable to vbulletin Mr.Huge was also with us then. Another great addition to our site and for our members.

Mr.Huge bro maybe you can tell the new guys a little bit about yourself!

Presser, Site Reps, and members

Well first and foremost thank you for the warm welcome.

Im 29 years old and reside in the midwest. Been training for approximately 15 years off and on with my focus being on self wellness, and not bodybuilding. I grew up around a family of athletes, Boxers/Wrestlers/Football and Basketball players all of which i partook in my self for many years. I was a silver gloves and golden gloves champion in my highschool days,but did not pursue a professional boxing career following my older brothers footsteps. When I started training I weighed a measily 158lbs but have since then seen weights as high as 248lbs at 5'10"

Been off of a/s for several years now (3 to be exact) but still train and enjoy being a prt of the online bb community. I been around the b/b forums for around 10-11 years now. The first site i was on was UndergroundSupplements, and BigSport back in the Hulkster & Dan Duchaine posting days. There werent many sites back then. I believe
it was just BigSport, Mesomorphosis, Elitefitness, GoHeavy and maybe 1 or 2 more that I am fogetting. Later came Californiamuscle (Pablo Escobars old website) Renegadebodybuilding, and Mesomorph.net (my very first site i opened) I had my site up for several years with almost 20,000 registered members before I shut it down when i was arrested in March of 2003 for A/S. So I am experienced in having to deal with the unfortunate sides of things we experience sometimes in this business. I have been administrator of some other sites and also moderated on several other sites as well.

I am the U.S & Canadian Distributer for Pump N Pose Synthol the original by Christopher T Clark and have also been a Distributer for Synthetek Industries in the past as well. Both great companies so if you ever need feed back on there products I can help out there as well. I see a lot of misinformation on Synthol usage on the boards so if you have questions where his product is concerned I suggest you follow BigA's How too guides etc for he is a expert in this field along with my frind Chris Clark.

I began online just doing research myself and trying to seek where I could find a/s information like many others. Those were the good ol days, lots of time has passed since then and the internet has been saturated with many other b/b & a/s forums. So I am here trying to keep the good ones alive by giving back what was once giving to myself and that is awealth of information.

I have several years of first hand experience with a/s and consider myself to be a bit more advanced then most where this is concerned. I will do source checks, if needed by members via secure email only. Not through PM's or other email addresses. If you have questions regarding cycles, diet, training, nutrition, etc please keep them posted in the forums thats what they are here for. This is how sites become the knowledge base for all. I try to be fair with everyone and if there is a concern with other members or staff please feel free to email me in private with your issues I will do my best to help out.

I wont bore yo anymore with that said I will leave my email open to the public. If there is anything I can do to help please feel free to contact me. I look forward to being a part of this site.

A special thanks to Presser & the other Site Reps for bringing me on board.

[email protected]

Last edited:
Mr.Huge said:
Well first and foremost thank you for the warm welcome.

Im 29 years old and reside in the midwest. Been training for approximately 15 years off and on with my focus being on self wellness, and not bodybuilding. I grew up around a family of athletes, Boxers/Wrestlers/Football and Basketball players all of which i partook in my self for many years. I was a silver gloves and golden gloves champion in my highschool days,but did not pursue a professional boxing career following my older brothers footsteps. When I started training I weighed a measily 158lbs but have since then seen weights as high as 248lbs at 5'10"

Been off of a/s for several years now (3 to be exact) but still train and enjoy being a prt of the online bb community. I been around the b/b forums for around 10-11 years now. The first site i was on was UndergroundSupplements, and BigSport back in the Hulkster & Dan Duchaine posting days. There werent many sites back then. I believe
it was just BigSport, Mesomorphosis, Elitefitness, GoHeavy and maybe 1 or 2 more that I am fogetting. Later came Californiamuscle (Pablo Escobars old website) Renegadebodybuilding, and Mesomorph.net (my very first site i opened) I had my site up for several years with almost 20,000 registered members before I shut it down when i was arrested in March of 2003 for A/S. So I am experienced in having to deal with the unfortunate sides of things we experience sometimes in this business. I have been administrator of some other sites and also moderated on several other sites as well.

I am the U.S & Canadian Distributer for Pump N Pose Synthol the original by Christopher T Clark and have also been a Distributer for Synthetek Industries in the past as well. Both great companies so if you ever need feed back on there products I can help out there as well. I see a lot of misinformation on Synthol usage on the boards so if you have questions where his product is concerned I suggest you follow BigA's How too guides etc for he is a expert in this field along with my frind Chris Clark.

I began online just doing research myself and trying to seek where I could find a/s information like many others. Those were the good ol days, lots of time has passed since then and the internet has been saturated with many other b/b & a/s forums. So I am here trying to keep the good ones alive by giving back what was once giving to myself and that is awealth of information.

I have several years of first hand experience with a/s and consider myself to be a bit more advanced then most where this is concerned. I will do source checks, if needed by members via secure email only. Not through PM's or other email addresses. If you have questions regarding cycles, diet, training, nutrition, etc please keep them posted in the forums thats what they are here for. This is how sites become the knowledge base for all. I try to be fair with everyone and if there is a concern with other members or staff please feel free to email me in private with your issues I will do my best to help out.

I wont bore yo anymore with that said I will leave my email open to the public. If there is anything I can do to help please feel free to contact me. I look forward to being a part of this site.

A special thanks to Presser & the other Site Reps for bringing me on board.

[email protected]

Just tell everyone the truth - you're a pimp! :D

Sorry brother... lol.. I was without service online for a week. Sucked.. but im back now. As for being a PIMP well you know gotta luv dem hos too...ummm i mean ladies...

Mr.Huge

Back