Idiot doctors where I live!

S

saudades

Just went to a new doctor this morning to try to figure something out for my hypoglycemia, but he pretty much spouted the same crap my other endo did. Normal range for blood sugar supposedly is 70 - 100 mg/dl. I see repeated information on the web that says you should be between 100 - 140 after a meal. Well, I'm routinely in the low 70s, and I frequently go below that--AFTER A MEAL. Both doctors said I shouldn't be feeling anything at 70. Hello, it's the low end of the range you idiots! I don't get the mentality that just because it fits in the normal range that you should feel exactly "this way," if you know what I mean. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring in my glucose meter that shows how frequently I have trouble. That didn't help matters. This new doctor asks me all these questions and just because I happen to be a big guy, he wants to test my testosterone levels. I don't need my testosterone levels checked. Why can't I find a good doctor here??? Needless to say, I'm very frustrated with the whole thing. I can't seem to get the doctors to stop focusing on my physique/testosterone. It's like they think it is all in my head. Sigh...I need to move to another state.

Just went to a new doctor this morning to try to figure something out for my hypoglycemia, but he pretty much spouted the same crap my other endo did. Normal range for blood sugar supposedly is 70 - 100 mg/dl. I see repeated information on the web that says you should be between 100 - 140 after a meal. Well, I'm routinely in the low 70s, and I frequently go below that--AFTER A MEAL. Both doctors said I shouldn't be feeling anything at 70. Hello, it's the low end of the range you idiots! I don't get the mentality that just because it fits in the normal range that you should feel exactly "this way," if you know what I mean. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring in my glucose meter that shows how frequently I have trouble. That didn't help matters. This new doctor asks me all these questions and just because I happen to be a big guy, he wants to test my testosterone levels. I don't need my testosterone levels checked. Why can't I find a good doctor here??? Needless to say, I'm very frustrated with the whole thing. I can't seem to get the doctors to stop focusing on my physique/testosterone. It's like they think it is all in my head. Sigh...I need to move to another state.

That sucks man sorry to hear that, its like going to an endo and them wondering why your sex drive is low. Normal is 250 and your 251 you should feel perfectly fine and be pouring on the muscle. Hopefully you get it all figured out, you got it pretty bad man i never realized yours was that bad.

That sucks man. My Dr. is awesome. He actually listens to everything I say. I just told him today that I'm finishing up a 3g a week cycle so it will be 8 weeks or so before I can get my bloodwork done. I also told him I'm worried about losing too much muscle so he wrote me a script for test prop and winstrol. Just said to stop the test prop 7 days out and not to train until after the bloodwork. I got 60 50mg caps of winstrol and next month I get the anavar. There are some good docs out there. I have my tests broken up.... test, liver, GH, etc.

That sucks man. My Dr. is awesome. He actually listens to everything I say. I just told him today that I'm finishing up a 3g a week cycle so it will be 8 weeks or so before I can get my bloodwork done. I also told him I'm worried about losing too much muscle so he wrote me a script for test prop and winstrol. Just said to stop the test prop 7 days out and not to train until after the bloodwork. I got 60 50mg caps of winstrol and next month I get the anavar. There are some good docs out there. I have my tests broken up.... test, liver, GH, etc.

That my friend is the way it should be, your a lucky dude.

Damn, that is lucky. I really need to get out of this state.

holly shit and u live in the usa and get that treatment from a dr. all i get is tic - tacs

I had to go through horrible psychiatrists until I found one who is awesome, my primary care dr is so dumb, I should be treating HER! There are lots of drs in my family, one famous cardiologist, my Uncle, and I'm telling the DOCTORS what I should be treated with/diagnosed as. But finally found a great psych who is medicating me well and totally supports my bb. She used to train with an IFBB pro so she knows all that goes into it. There are some awesome drs out there, but there are even more idiotic retards who should NEVER have taken the Hippocratic Oath.

I have found through experience, 1 out of 10 is good, rest suck
That's about right. And I've got 2 of them in my family, both cardiologists. Amazing doctors, on the cutting edge of things, open minded, brilliant AND most importantly, kind and loving with good bed side manners. Finding a doctor who acts like a compassionate human is so hard to find.

Back