If you miss a meal do you get angry?

Get_Swole

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Ive gotten to where at work if i cant take a break at exactly when i need to eat i start getting angry lol. If something comes up outside of work and i dont have my meals with me watch out because im usually pissed off. I dont know if its because im that hungry or because i know im not getting what i need to gain 100% of muscle thats possible. Subconsciously i just get pissed lol.

probably part of it is your blood sugar is dropping..

I know when I go to long without eating my blood sugar drops and its makes me irratiable

I'm a dick when I don't eat. I'v atually been so hungry I walked outside capped a rabbit fixed it up, barbequed it and ate it. DELICIOUS!! They are awesome with cheesy hashbrowns.

Oliya you would probably be singing a different toon if in the winter your lawn was full of poop pellets and then wrecking your garden in the summer.Plus, rabbit population is insane up here. I'm not even making a dent. To me they are scrumptious rodents.

Hells yeah, this is my 100th post. I'm not a new guy anymore. SWEEEEET!!

Last edited:
to each its own my friend, to each its own...i dont preach.. I'm just letting everyone know where I stand on that topic :)

Yes, I'm a total bitch when I'm hungry, it's time to eat and I can't. :curse:

Luckily I don't have a problem getting my meals in when I'm at work... which is good for everyone around me!

I had some guys think it was funny to hide my food from me a few years ago when I was 3 weeks out. I slammed a guy against the wall, broke desks and various other items. Totally lost it. I'm still suprised I didn't get in trouble. No one touches my food now. I blame it on the tren and halotestin.

I had some guys think it was funny to hide my food from me a few years ago when I was 3 weeks out. I slammed a guy against the wall, broke desks and various other items. Totally lost it. I'm still suprised I didn't get in trouble. No one touches my food now. I blame it on the tren and halotestin.

oh man, thats a combo to make anyone kill (halo and tren) ...LOL !!! I wouldnt mess with anyone on that combo :dead:

I'm angry now because I'm hungry!! I forgot all of my chicken breasts at home this morning, so now I'm stuck with 2 cans of tuna. 2 cans of tuna isn't going to do jack shit for me. To top it off, I'm going to the season opener tonight, and won't be able to eat decently before, because I have to haul ass from work. Grrrrrr... somebody may die today.

I'm angry now because I'm hungry!! I forgot all of my chicken breasts at home this morning, so now I'm stuck with 2 cans of tuna. 2 cans of tuna isn't going to do jack shit for me. To top it off, I'm going to the season opener tonight, and won't be able to eat decently before, because I have to haul ass from work. Grrrrrr... somebody may die today.

Sucks for you! That bitch is sold out too! You need to make a run and get something now b/c that place will be a madhouse! I'm staying as far away as possible. The only people that will be more irritated than you are the cops that are working it. They have to wear long sleeves and ties in this heat.

Dude, yea, I'm thinking about running out here soon. I'm sure there are going to be a ton of stupid people there, and I'm really not in the fucking mood to deal with stupid drunk people today. The only perk is that there are bound to be a ton of hotties down there, too.

This week was horrible i been missing meals left and right, but i never go to the gym hungry. I sometimes don't feel like eating what I have at home and at times too tired to make something else. Sometimes I a busy doing other things and if i am hungry and stressed on top of that i can easily become irritated and explode on people.

Back