IFBB Flex Pro and Europa show cancelled.

csuperman

I just read that the Flex Pro that was to be held at the UK Body Power expo and the Europa Hartford Connecticut show have both been cancelled. I have no idea why.

Are u f***ing kidding me?? Where did you see this?? Do you have a link??

Im supposed to work that event and have a booth, this makes no sense at all, Europa is one of the best shows all year??? WTF

i dont have a link i read it guess the website will be changed shortly to reflect this, but it i read that the 2013 Hartford Europa Pro has been cancelled. The EXPO will still be held but the Pro bodybuilding has been dropped.

Low turn out of competitors cited as reason for Hartford Pro being cancelled, making it cost prohibitive.

i dont have a link i read it guess the website will be changed shortly to reflect this, but it i read that the 2013 Hartford Europa Pro has been cancelled. The EXPO will still be held but the Pro bodybuilding has been dropped.

Low turn out of competitors cited as reason for Hartford Pro being cancelled, making it cost prohibitive.

Thats fucking Pathetic!

need to up the prize money to get guys interested...I can see this happening more and more...low prize equals low turnout...there was shows last year that only had 5-10 guys in the certain shows...I think the Arizona pro 212 had 4 guys in it...I remember the Iowa pro 212 (in 2011) only had 6 guys in it..The chicago pro last year had less than 12-13 guys if I remember right...

When the money isnt right, why would you enter. Figure a legit competitor uses at least 5k of gear/supps, etc per show. One pro i know uses over 10k per show. All that to MAYBE win that back or just a tad more? If dont make dollars, it dont make sense

When the money isnt right, why would you enter. Figure a legit competitor uses at least 5k of gear/supps, etc per show. One pro i know uses over 10k per show. All that to MAYBE win that back or just a tad more? If dont make dollars, it dont make sense

so true

It's not just about the prize money but the publicity he would get from it if he wins. A win can mean more endorsements IMO.

It's not just about the prize money but the publicity he would get from it if he wins. A win can mean more endorsements IMO.

While true, how many guys get big money from endorsements? How many transcend to other areas other than bodybuilding mags, and related ads? Only the top 10, and to be truly honest top 5 guys in the biz make real money. The rest get nice chunks, but not compared to what they are shelling out.

the thing about bodybuilding is that there really isnt no long term contract on hardly anything. Its just like MD doing the contract with certain NPC guys. To allow them only to get media from MD and only MD. You here about that going on all the time now. MD will offer a guy 2 or 3 grand to only do media with them. Then they are out of the loop with RxMuscle, Flex, ect, ect.... so you might get a chunk of change here and there. but you cant live on a gamble all the time...sucks but it is what it is....(mike ross has that saying, and now i say it to...lol !!! )

Back