IGF-1 lr3 aka Long R3 IGF-1 FAQ cycle doses use. Best Peptide IGF-1 lr3

Just keep reading the IGF-1 reviews here. I have wanted to get some of this stuff for years. So many good uses. But like you, so much fake shit on the market. It's hard to tell. I can tell you this. I personally know a member here that had such great success, I pick some up for myself. I have only been on MC IGF-1 for a few days. I think the benefits are endless, Expecially after you have read as much about it as I have in the past few weeks.

MC IGF-1is the best!

Hello!!

I found this forum searching IGF-1 lr3 cycles on Google. I'm pretty excited with the information found, but not many reviews about peptides solo cycle. I would like to know if I'll obtaing mass gain results with IGF-1 lr3 solo cycle.
If anyone here has done a cycle like this would be very good to know his opinion.

Another thing that worries me is that many people have told me that the 99.9% of peptides on sale are fake. Is that true??? I dismissed the hgh for this very reason, because It is very difficult to get legitimate.

welcome to MC first off!

I have done solo igf cycles many times, your not going to get huge fast like with steroids and all the bloat, what you get when you run it solo is QUALITY LEAN MUSCLE GAINS THAT ARE YOURS TO KEEP EVEN AFTER YOUR DONE USING THE IGF. ITS QUALITY PERMANENT GAINS .

Now when you add igf to your steroid cycle, its a game changer, as you get much more out of your steroids, and synergistically its amazing even with just Testosterone! Quite frankly way too many benefits and mechanisms of action for me to begin to get into in this post, so I encourage you to read as much as you can in this forum about igf and how it works, and also read the hundreds if not thousands of customers reviews we have it on it dating back over 14 years.

welcome to MC first off!

I have done solo igf cycles many times, your not going to get huge fast like with steroids and all the bloat, what you get when you run it solo is QUALITY LEAN MUSCLE GAINS THAT ARE YOURS TO KEEP EVEN AFTER YOUR DONE USING THE IGF. ITS QUALITY PERMANENT GAINS .

Now when you add igf to your steroid cycle, its a game changer, as you get much more out of your steroids, and synergistically its amazing even with just Testosterone! Quite frankly way too many benefits and mechanisms of action for me to begin to get into in this post, so I encourage you to read as much as you can in this forum about igf and how it works, and also read the hundreds if not thousands of customers reviews we have it on it dating back over 14 years.

I don't want consume roids, not at the moment, that's why asking about peptides only cycle. My purpose is not to make spectacular gains, I am a realist that without roids the game changes. My main interests in peptides are its benefits on health do not give steroids, but I would like to know the muscle gains, too, I am very curious.

My intention is the next combo:

· IGF-1 lr3
· Ipamorelin
· Mod GRF 1-29

What do you think? I'm interested in the opinion of more experienced users. If in addition to improving sleep quality, strengthen tendons, ligaments... I can gain some muscle gains it will be great. ¿2kg per month with the IGF-1 lr3?

Last edited:
I don't want consume roids, not at the moment, that's why asking about peptides only cycle. My purpose is not to make spectacular gains, I am a realist that without roids the game changes. My main interests in peptides are its benefits on health do not give steroids, but I would like to know the muscle gains, too, I am very curious.

My intention is the next combo:

· IGF-1 lr3
· Ipamorelin
· Mod GRF 1-29

What do you think? I'm interested in the opinion of more experienced users. If in addition to improving sleep quality, strengthen tendons, ligaments... I can gain some muscle gains it will be great. ¿2kg per month with the IGF-1 lr3?

well if Health is your goal, then yes IGF-1 Lr3 is the way to go, like you i am in it for Longevity , and I use igf-1 lr3 as long as money allows me to and have experienced tremendous benefits with healing, and of course building muscle while staying lean, as one study concluded the introduction of igf to your body will make it use the fats for energy, which is another or one of the ways it helps you stay lean, and why so many have commented on its fat loss effects.

It not only slows the degradation of telomere ends but in one study showed it to reverse the telomere aging effects. So it is truly the fountain of youth and I can NOT comment on the other 2 items, as im not too familiar with them, i have tried them, but didnt feel shit, but thats not to say if you got real ones it wouldnt work, i simply may have got beat when a lot of other peptides i was sent many years ago, so those two other peptides may be solid, i just cant say with any knowledge or experience, but i am extremely well versed in all things Long R3 Insuline-like growth factor-1

The post below was a response i made to a members peptide forum question which i believe also belongs in this Sticky thread in peptide forum, so I am copy pasting it here for everyone to read up.

Item (3) is missing due to it being a direct message to another member, so info was not needed here.

If your qouting the 4 week on 4 week off info for igf-1 lr3, then i can say for certain your reading a lot of the old information and articles on igf-1 lr3 that came out 14 years ago when that was what everyone said, and they said your receptors would shut down after 4 weeks, so u had to stop, which turned out to be BS short for bullshit. Next yes it use to be very expensive, i use to sell 1mg for $325 , yep, the cost dropped that much over the years!

next you have media grade and receptor grade, everyone takes media grade, and most of the Manufacturer prices that are still super high on igf are for receptor grade, and anyone who says they sell receptor grade is a liar plain and simple, but their is no real difference for our bodybuilding purposes, as you get the same exact effects and due to it being cheaper, you actually get more out of media grade than receptor grade when it comes down to how much your able to use due to cost.

To put it simply, the use and expense of Receptor Grade IGF is wasted on most research, especially the kind that is likely to be done by members here. RG is for very specific methodologies of research requiring EXACTING tolerances to reduce variables in the experimentation process - specifically, mostly in the area of immunohistochemistry. (We're talking on the microscopic level within serum-free or reduced-serum culture media).

Media Grade IGF is a lesser expensive form of the exact same product with the same purity standard. MG is also for precise experimentation but designed as a more affordable alternative for use in experiments not demanding the exacting tolerances necessitating RG. (1)

Here is the info directly from the manufacturer's (and patent holder's) website:

Human LONG™R³IGF-I (Media Grade)

Purity: > 85 % (by N-terminal sequence analysis)

Molecular Weight: 9110 +/- 2 daltons – confirmed by Mass Spectrometry

N-terminal sequence analysis: 18 residues > 95 % single sequence

Biological Activity: Type 1 IGF receptor binding assay: ED50 > 15 ng/ml
IGF binding protein assay: ED50 > 200 ng/ml
Stimulation of protein synthesis in rat L6 myoblasts: ED50 < 10 ng/ml

Endotoxin: < 0.1 EU/µg

Human LONG™R³IGF-I (Receptor Grade)

Purity: >95 % (by HPLC and N-terminal sequence analysis)

Molecular Weight: 9111 daltons – confirmed by Mass Spectrometry

N-terminal sequence analysis: 18 residues > 95 % single sequence

Biological Activity: Type 1 IGF receptor binding assay: ED50 > 15 ng/ml
IGF binding protein assay: ED50 >200 ng/ml
Stimulation of protein synthesis in rat L6 myoblasts: ED50 < 10 ng/ml

Endotoxin: < 0.1 EU/µg

So above you can see the purity is slightly different (3), and the only other marked difference (if you can even consider it “marked”) is the molecular weight. The media grade may be off a dalton or two from the receptor grade.

Allow me to put this into a little plainer form of English. You can drive a Ferrari or a High Performance BMW M series. Both are hand-built. Both go real fast. You will get plenty of ass driving either one. But you can’t open up either one on the freeway because you’re hampered by traffic, speed limits, etc…

What’s the diff. then? You’ll pay about a hundred grand for the BMW, and about five times that for the Ferrari. Why!?!

I’ve seen many posts on IGF and many of them say many different things. Many of them say the same thing. Doesn’t mean any of them are right.

I saw a post by someone who is a rather respected Vet on the boards who stated “Only buy Lyophilized powder form of IGF! This is the only way it comes and any other form is faked, or junk, or ruined”. (2) Not true. Yes, Lyophilized powder is more stable than an improperly reconstituted form, but there are other factors that will play into that purchase. Perhaps the most import reason you don’t want to buy Lyo IGF is the fact that the IGF peptide is EXTREMELY delicate. It’s best to operate in a nitrogen environment, and when possible (and necessary) at slight vacuum (-25 kPa to be more specific).

Filtering requires some special skill and equipment also. (Taken from manufacturer’s site: Filter Sterilization of GroPep Peptides If sterilization is required, the peptide solution should be filter sterilized using a membrane with low protein binding; an example of this is the Millipore Millex-GV Cat. No. SLGV025LS.

Note that extreme care must be exercised in filtering dilute protein solutions because of the likelihood of adsorption to the filter. Growth factors require the same care in handling. Filtration for sterility is best done on either the 1 mg/ml stock solution or the 0.1 mg/ml working solution diluted in 10 mM HCl. It may be possible to filter more dilute solutions if a carrier protein is present but caution should be exercised.

Important Recommendations:
*Do not add the peptide to low protein or protein free media prior to filter sterilization.
*Use a filter membrane with low protein binding characteristics.
*Filter sterilize the IGF peptide separately at a concentration of 0.1 mg/ml (diluted in 10mM HCl) or greater.)

Chances that you’re going to fuck it up… ? Pretty damn good. This is why you want to buy your IGF properly reconstituted and in the proper medium with the right pH (done with Glacial Acid, Acetic Acid ,HCL acid (10 mM HCl), not vinegar or many of the other “methods” I’ve seen lately).

I’ve also seen many posts from equally respected Vets touting the advantages of RG over MG and why the only IGF with which to go is RG. They are equally mistaken and equally unqualified to render this opinion. It’s not true. Plain and simple.

(1) From the manufacturer's website: GroPep scientists have produced Media Grade human LONG™R³IGF-I to provide an inexpensive yet high quality potent IGF-I analog for use as a growth factor supplement for serum-free or reduced-serum culture media. GroPep scientists have engineered this analog with the express purpose of increasing the biological activity of the IGF-I molecule. LONG™R³IGF-I is significantly more potent than human IGF-I in vitro. The enhanced potency is due to decreased binding of LONG™R³IGF-I to IGF binding proteins which normally inhibit the biological actions of IGFs.

(2) I contacted Gropep and most of the media grade actually far surpasses that standard and is not much different that RG, only that they cannot guarantee the purity standard exceeds that of the RG, and thus, sell it as MG. The letter from Gropep also was sure to state at the very end "Be aware that NO GroPep product is approved for use in humans."

(4) Now couple the fact that the only big difference is price between RG & MG, and youll see that you will get much more out of being able to use much higher dosages and buy much more media grade at its cost and will get a whole lot more from MG than you ever would RG.

(5) I have used both RG and MG IGF-1 lr3 and can tell you with 100% certainty, their is not a lick of difference! Also if you search back about 12 years or so in this forum, youll also find many others who compared usuing RG and MG igf-1 lr3 and all not some but ALL of them said their was no notable difference other than Price

(6) Yes some peptide companies say theyre selling Receptor Grade IGF-1 lr3, and You can also do a search in this forum and find many people who have used other companies igf first then used ours, always say they cant believe how much better ours is, and ours is NOT any better, lol, its simply real! You either can get your hands on real igf or you cant, we do NOT sell the chinese garbage with little 1mg lyophilized wafers they call igf-1 lr3 lol,

(7) Some of us have been around over 16 years and have had relationships with these manufacturing distributors long before most of these other peptide companies were even an idea in someones head, hell probably before some of the peptide company owners out there even hit puberty lol

presser,

Can you please let me know if MC IGF-1 lr3 was synthesized by chemical means or by recombinant DNA? thanks

Chemically synthesized igf or peptides in general are what most peptide companies are selling and do not always work, not always the case with all of them down the line is my understanding, but im not as well versed on other peptides as I am igf, and thats actually a great question brutha, as i seen someone on our site just yesterday or day before sharing how he could get the chemically synthesized combo peptides that are going around, i think it was ghrp and igf-1 lr3 combo, lmao, I didnt say anything, as he had just signed up here and i wasnt sure if he was trying to push them or not for some other company lol, i think his name was venomrep, anyhow, good question and its made from Bacteria brutha, the good old fashion way and one other manufactuer makes it from other biological means:puke:

Chemically synthesized igf or peptides in general are what most peptide companies are selling and do not always work, not always the case with all of them down the line is my understanding, but im not as well versed on other peptides as I am igf, and thats actually a great question brutha, as i seen someone on our site just yesterday or day before sharing how he could get the chemically synthesized combo peptides that are going around, i think it was ghrp and igf-1 lr3 combo, lmao, I didnt say anything, as he had just signed up here and i wasnt sure if he was trying to push them or not for some other company lol, i think his name was venomrep, anyhow, good question and its made from Bacteria brutha, the good old fashion way and one other manufactuer makes it from other biological means:puke:

Thank you. I am 1 step closer to getting some. I've been researching for few months now and ready to try, but now I just need to narrow down who to get from. MC is in the running along with couple other companies.

Thank you. I am 1 step closer to getting some. I've been researching for few months now and ready to try, but now I just need to narrow down who to get from. MC is in the running along with couple other companies.

Why dont you buy some from both, and I encourage you to use their igf first, then ours, and then tell me what you think. If you say it feels the same, then whomever this other place is, sells legit igf, if you are amazed at how much better ours is then theirs then you were duped lmao,

[h=2]
clear.gif
Insulin-like Growth Factor-1

IGF-1 Mind and Muscle Building Abilities

Growth Factor-1 Vital in Enhanced Neural Function, Greatly Improves Cognition.
[/h]IGF-1 Lr3 Mind and Muscle

By now many of us know that the main anabolic muscle building effects that come from Human Growth Hormone is the Insulin-like growth factor-1 that is produced by the liver, by way of the HGH stimulating the liver to produce the insulin-like growth factor-1, making HGH a kind of precursor.

Performance driven Athletes of all kinds have for sometime now understood that to maximize muscle as well as maintain muscle and aid in healing over the course of a long season or during training that Insulike-like growth factor-1 is the way to go and more over the more potent and popular form IGF-1 lr3 or insulin-like growth factor-1 Long R3. So the growth promoting effects most people have always associated with Growth Hormone are in reality mediated through IGF-1 which has the properties or characteristics of both Hormone and Growth Factor since it triggers the growth and proliferation of cells.

However it hasnt been until recently that science is starting to back up anecdotal reports on the use of IGF-1 and Improved Cognition, and stronger Neural pathways in Athletes. Many MMA and MLB Players have known this for quite sometime with the rumblings and reports on extreme hand eye coordination improvements, faster response times, and overall improved mental focus due to their use of IGF-1 and mainly the more readily available, longer more potent version IGF-1 lr3. Its particularly important to note that IGF-1 lr3 acts as a Neurotropic factor in the brain, aiding in Neurogenesis (grows new brain cells) and is Neuroprotective (Preservation and survival of exisiting Neurons)

Growth Factor Therapy or (GFT) is the administering of Insulin-like growth factor-1 lr3

• GFT promotes growth and repair of skeletal muscle
  • Promotes Muscle Hypertrophy
  • Decreases Adipose Tissue by way of its ability to utilize or burn fat for energy
  • Improved Neural Functions, Brain Cognition, Focus, Response times between thought and process

Scientists Now understand that only modicum amounts of HGH can cross the blood brain barrier whereas IGF-1 lr3 crosses this barrier without issue leaving scientists to conclude that it is the IGF-1 alone that is responsible for the Improved cognitive abilities which lead to improved executive function, as well as verbal memory.

In conclusion, for those of you who knew the phsyical benefits of GFT through personal experience but werent quite sure if the added benefits in Brain Function and Cognition were just an anomaly or not, you now know Science has shown your suspicions to be routed in fact and not as unfounded as you might have thought!

IGF-1 Lr3 Mind and Muscle

clear.gif
Insulin-like Growth Factor-1

IGF-1 Mind and Muscle Building Abilities

Growth Factor-1 Vital in Enhanced Neural Function, Greatly Improves Cognition.

By now many of us know that the main anabolic muscle building effects that come from Human Growth Hormone is the Insulin-like growth factor-1 that is produced by the liver, by way of the HGH stimulating the liver to produce the insulin-like growth factor-1, making HGH a kind of precursor.

Performance driven Athletes of all kinds have for sometime now understood that to maximize muscle as well as maintain muscle and aid in healing over the course of a long season or during training that Insulike-like growth factor-1 is the way to go and more over the more potent and popular form IGF-1 lr3 or insulin-like growth factor-1 Long R3. So the growth promoting effects most people have always associated with Growth Hormone are in reality mediated through IGF-1 which has the properties or characteristics of both Hormone and Growth Factor since it triggers the growth and proliferation of cells.

However it hasnt been until recently that science is starting to back up anecdotal reports on the use of IGF-1 and Improved Cognition, and stronger Neural pathways in Athletes. Many MMA and MLB Players have known this for quite sometime with the rumblings and reports on extreme hand eye coordination improvements, faster response times, and overall improved mental focus due to their use of IGF-1 and mainly the more readily available, longer more potent version IGF-1 lr3. Its particularly important to note that IGF-1 lr3 acts as a Neurotropic factor in the brain, aiding in Neurogenesis (grows new brain cells) and is Neuroprotective (Preservation and survival of exisiting Neurons)

Growth Factor Therapy or (GFT) is the administering of Insulin-like growth factor-1 lr3

• GFT promotes growth and repair of skeletal muscle
  • Promotes Muscle Hypertrophy
  • Decreases Adipose Tissue by way of its ability to utilize or burn fat for energy
  • Improved Neural Functions, Brain Cognition, Focus, Response times between thought and process

Scientists Now understand that only modicum amounts of HGH can cross the blood brain barrier whereas IGF-1 lr3 crosses this barrier without issue leaving scientists to conclude that it is the IGF-1 alone that is responsible for the Improved cognitive abilities which lead to improved executive function, as well as verbal memory.

In conclusion, for those of you who knew the phsyical benefits of GFT through personal experience but werent quite sure if the added benefits in Brain Function and Cognition were just an anomaly or not, you now know Science has shown your suspicions to be routed in fact and not as unfounded as you might have thought!

Is this the same? IGF-I Arg(R)3 + HSA

Never herd of it. Many many years of research into peptides for performance enhancement. Maybe something new but not Igf-1 Lr3.
I agree with presser and iron game, I have been doing research on peptides for over 10 years and never heard of the kind of a IGF you speak of. And I also agree with you should try someone else is first then try MC'S. I think you will be blown away by the difference and I speak from experience....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I agree with presser and iron game, I have been doing research on peptides for over 10 years and never heard of the kind of a IGF you speak of. And I also agree with you should try someone else is first then try MC'S. I think you will be blown away by the difference and I speak from experience....

Thats cool this stuff is IGF-I Arg(R)3*+ HSA (1mg) @*$195*/vial. Other stuff seems good but I'm always open to trying legit new stuff! Lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Your going to be wasting your money I have used many other companies igf, and their is no comparison. MC igf-1 is the best hands down!!!! Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Your going to be wasting your money I have used many other companies igf, and their is no comparison. MC igf-1 is the best hands down!!!! Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

At the $195 per vial was not even considering it, being a newb and all.

Does the bottle come reconstituted? How long do they last or how quickly should they be used?
Yes they come reconstituted and not with bacteriostatic water with acetic acid which will make it last longer then regular bacteriostatic water. correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but I would suggest at least six months. Longer than you should need it to last unless you're ordering more than 4 bottles..

Back