IGF-1 Lr3 Newbie!!

I pin pre workout, and the pumps almost get painful... and I love it. Thursday, I pinned each delt 40mcg and halfway through my workout, my shoulders looked like bowling balls, and felt like they were ripping through my skin. The muscles were actually painful until I took the weight of my arms off of them by resting on a bench.
MC igf is my miracle in a bottle.

Keep up the great work, and keep posting up your progress!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yea bro the pumps are sick

I dig the way it keeps my muscles so full for hours!

I pin pre workout, and the pumps almost get painful... and I love it. Thursday, I pinned each delt 40mcg and halfway through my workout, my shoulders looked like bowling balls, and felt like they were ripping through my skin. The muscles were actually painful until I took the weight of my arms off of them by resting on a bench.
MC igf is my miracle in a bottle.

Keep up the great work, and keep posting up your progress!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Everybody that has pinned pre workout swears the pumps are ridiculous.
Eventually I will take that route as well.
Pre workout, post workout, mid workout, days off, rubbed on your ears (sorry got a little carried away there) no matter how its run its a must have supplement!

Cheers to Presser for offering this quality product.
Thanks for following the log!

Back and traps today. Pinned delts.
Not a great workout, tired from work but still put in the work.

Arms yesterday pinned triceps. Woke up today, arms still looked swelled up.

swelled up is good daddio! Means the muscles are sucking up more nutrients, holding some good I.M. water which means your strength goes up, which means your tissue tears down more which means more growth, Wash, Rinse and Repeat lmao!!

Its a Beautiful Process

Ok yesterday was a day off from lifting as I had to go to work in the afternoon.
So I pinned calves beforeleaving and had a shake on the way to work.
When I got home some 12 hours later I noticed my calves were fired up.
I didn't notice them at work at all, Im on my feet most of the time at work.

Today I had some time before I worked out and decided to pin preworkout.
I pinned 50 mcgs in each delt, today was chest and shoulders.
I then waited 15 mins and had 2 cinn raisin mini bagels and a protein shake made with grape juice.
Workout was really good I started noticing the vascularity after about 30 mins.
My traps were the bodypart that seemed to benefit most from the pump, probably because I did heavy bench first.
Halfway through shoulders I decided I needed another shake which really helped with my energy level.
Legs are saturday so I will probably pin preworkout again.

Ok yesterday was a day off from lifting as I had to go to work in the afternoon.
So I pinned calves beforeleaving and had a shake on the way to work.
When I got home some 12 hours later I noticed my calves were fired up.
I didn't notice them at work at all, Im on my feet most of the time at work.

Today I had some time before I worked out and decided to pin preworkout.
I pinned 50 mcgs in each delt, today was chest and shoulders.
I then waited 15 mins and had 2 cinn raisin mini bagels and a protein shake made with grape juice.
Workout was really good I started noticing the vascularity after about 30 mins.
My traps were the bodypart that seemed to benefit most from the pump, probably because I did heavy bench first.
Halfway through shoulders I decided I needed another shake which really helped with my energy level.
Legs are saturday so I will probably pin preworkout again.

good move brutha drinking another shake half way through workout! I like to sip on a shake throughout my workout as well, a 50/50 protein/carb shake during workout

Chest and Shoulders today.
Pinned delts postworkout.
Post workout shake then meal 30-45 mins later.

I haven't pinned chest, lats or biceps yet.
I like to pin calves on off days since I'm on my feet all day.

Considering pinning twice a day, once in a.m. then either postworkout or p.m.
Not sure what if any benefits it would have, but if it helps shuttle nutrients then why not?

Back day today, pinned 40 mcgs each delt post workout.
I've been running Igf-1 Lr3 for almost a month now.
My shoulders sometimes would bother me because i would do back and traps one day and then chest and shoulders the next.
I don't seem to have that problem anymore even if i do arms 2 days later.
I've said it once and I'll say it again my favorite aspect of Igf-Lr3 is how full my muscles seem to be even hours after my workouts.

Back