IGF-1: shoot IM or SubQ?

EatingMachine said:
That's not my quote. But I do see the confusion now. Your right, injecting aas into a vein can be deadly, we were talking about two different things.
whoops...thats pincrushers quote..sorry dude....just don't want people to get the wrong idea...I've done several cycles of IGF

Last edited:
So if you inject IM, do you have to do it in the muscles you want to work? If you don't trust yourself to do other site injections yet (like me--I need someone to actually show me), and you keep sticking it in your glutes, will you only get a huge ass or does it affect the rest of your muscles too, not just the glutes?

Something that would really help me out (and probably others too) is a detailed explanation of how to use the 'growth factor' from MC. All I know is that it is premixed with BA (is that benzyl alcohol?). Do you have to keep MC's product in the freezer or can it be room temperature? How much to draw for x amount of mcgs? I need details, please--not about IGF generally, but MC's product.

Thanks!

Not many studies have been done on humans and IGF injections but this is what I belive to be true. IGF will affect all skeletal muscles not just the one injected, but if you are injecting IM it is recommended to inject into the muscle that you have just worked out for greater results. Theoretically if you injected it only into your glutesthey would grow faster then then the other muscles.

Keep it in the freezer. 1iu on a insulin pin will equal 10mcg, so 5iu = 50mcg.

tonykemp said:
So if you inject IM, do you have to do it in the muscles you want to work? If you don't trust yourself to do other site injections yet (like me--I need someone to actually show me), and you keep sticking it in your glutes, will you only get a huge ass or does it affect the rest of your muscles too, not just the glutes?

Something that would really help me out (and probably others too) is a detailed explanation of how to use the 'growth factor' from MC. All I know is that it is premixed with BA (is that benzyl alcohol?). Do you have to keep MC's product in the freezer or can it be room temperature? How much to draw for x amount of mcgs? I need details, please--not about IGF generally, but MC's product.

Thanks!

Most glutes have to much of a layer of fat, and it would be hard to pin and call it IM with a slin pin.
If the IGF is in BA, which MC product is, you can store it in the freezer..fridge is OK too.
The jury is still out whether it cause muscle growth in to injected muscles, alot of people sware by it, I did at one point, but after a few the muscle subsided, so I attribute it to the BA content, but there is however synthetic IGF has now been approved by the FDA, so I am sure there are some good studdies somewhere.

Okay, what if you only have 21g 1 1/2" pins available to you (to do IM in the glutes)? Can you use these if you have nothing else? I can get these without any problem because I have a legal use for them. Sometimes law enforcement is a little over-zealous here in Utah so I'd be very wary about ordering insulin pins through the mail. I also would need someone to show me exactly how to do an IM shot somewhere other than glutes. Are there any sites that show an animation of an injection, not just a photo?

Tony, due to the small quantity of the substance being administered you really will have to use slin pins.

I can't imagine any law enforcement personel giving you grief over ordering something like insulin pins. They are legal.

Back