im so tired...

Metal85

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
its so hard to work so many days in a row now, im old.... Im on 7 of 12 right now...

this is true, I should have just been a fuckin nurse, 3 12 hour shifts well closer to a 13 but 4 days off a week.... and more money..... I opted for a prgram that at the time was 6 months less time, and a horrible mistake, and now is the same length as my program was.... fuck

It happens man, looking back, I should've not went to school and applied for the job I have now straight out of high school and I'd be making a lot more money now because I'd already be full time rather than still waiting. I have a degree, but most people there don't and I'm in the same damn position so it makes no difference unless I go company and that's not happening, I love my union job

Since you brought it up im going to vent with ya here. Im working 60hrs a week, it is pretty lax thought I have some easy work, and finishing up my Masters Degree In Business(yeah full-time student too) and I spend about an hour and a half in the gym almost everyday(except sunday, i eat whatever I want and enjoy my fucking day) I get up this morning to morning and get reeady to leave at 730am and the neighbor is going fishing. I see him packing up his truck unemployed collecting $600(or close to that) a week and says I make more a week on unemployment that finding a job bro, Im going fishing and just chill.. FUCK! I cant believe this shit! ...so yeah just had to vent this..lol

Since you brought it up im going to vent with ya here. Im working 60hrs a week, it is pretty lax thought I have some easy work, and finishing up my Masters Degree In Business(yeah full-time student too) and I spend about an hour and a half in the gym almost everyday(except sunday, i eat whatever I want and enjoy my fucking day) I get up this morning to morning and get reeady to leave at 730am and the neighbor is going fishing. I see him packing up his truck unemployed collecting $600(or close to that) a week and says I make more a week on unemployment that finding a job bro, Im going fishing and just chill.. FUCK! I cant believe this shit! ...so yeah just had to vent this..lol
Damn bro, where do you live that they give $600/wk? Down here we get $240/wk.

My buddy says it dependant on your last pay and a few other factors. Its more like $580 ( i rounded it) I looked into it and I would get 475 if I did unemployment. I make 5 times that every two weeks easy. But to go fish and fuck around while collecting it and not even trying because the jobs suck in pay and are few that hire soon. Theres a certain understanding as to why people stay on welfare and all that shit, does the government not understand this?

Metal if you are tired now.. Wait tell you have kids and you are working 60 hrs plus aweek bro and trying to get to the gym 5 days a week.. Then you will be tired ..

Metal I own a construction company and a few years ago I was working 80 hours a week running my balls off and at the time I thought "Man I could sure use a break in the action" since then it has been all bad my wife 3 kids and I had to move in with my inlaws at one point, be careful what you ask for you might get it lol. Be glad your employed and have a steady income.

Damn, you guys really make me feel great that I have a great job. I mean I hate my job, but it pays great, so I guess I'll just be thankful I have it and that I will be able to retire there since it's union and unless we strike, I'll always have it

Damn, you guys really make me feel great that I have a great job. I mean I hate my job, but it pays great, so I guess I'll just be thankful I have it and that I will be able to retire there since it's union and unless we strike, I'll always have it

Enjoy that security bro, I am now looking for a job instead of trying to run my own show. Just not enough going on around here to keep me busy.

hate to tell you guys this...but I just worked my first 40 hour work week, this past week. Every other week, I took a vac day or half of a vac day...

hate to tell you guys this...but I just worked my first 40 hour work week, this past week. Every other week, I took a vac day or half of a vac day...

I try to do the same thing. My job is pretty much guaranteed, but is incredibly stressful. There is also a bunch of whining pussies that bitch and try to find anything they can to complain about other employees. I got sick several times while dieting and took several single days off here and there. I got a bunch of "unofficial warnings" and everyone was telling me how bad of a reputation I have as a slacker.... My response was and always is fuck them. Of course i was selected for a "random" drug test 2 weeks after my show. Ive had 5 in 5 years. I am the only person to have 5 in a career. Ive still got 20 years to go!! I take time when I need it. As far as my work performance goes, you can't argue with the facts and they show I'm a top performer. However currently I'm only able to go to the gym 3 times a week max, last week and this week will be 2 times.... It sucks, but I'm gaining size and strength so I don't worry about it. I'm just thankful for what I have.

I have done the 80 hour weeks to, all thru school and a year after school was 65 hour week (University plus work) than the clinical months were 80 hour weeks. When I graduated I would do 40 hours at 1 hospital monday thru friday, than on the weekends 2 13 hour shofts at the 2nd hospital, and at the 2nd hospital 2 to 3 days would be a 2 1/2 to 3 hour day, after leaving the 8 hour shift from the 1st hospital (I did those whenever my wife worked) That shit was ruff but I did it

I'm only part time right now until a full time job opens up, but that's life within my company, hopefully within 2-3 years I'll be full time and be making some serious money, but I'm still working more than most of the other part timers because of the seniority that I have over them. They all get 20 hours a week and I just worked 45 this past week and normally get close to 30 if not more

Back