I'm spoiled.....cruising sucks. Who's with me?

Jozifp103

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
SPONSOR
I'm sure not many will sympathize with me here.....

I'll admit, I'm a rep, I'm spoiled, I get to run top notch gear, HGH, peptides, you name it, at whatever dose I want, for as long as I want and always have plenty to spare. Not many are as lucky as me.

I remember the days when I would run PCT and count down the milliseconds until I could jump back on a nice 500mg test cycle again. Those were the days. 500mg was supreme, gains were abundant, feeling of well being was euphoric, could walk on water.

But after feeling the effects of strong hormones....npp, tren, anadrol, etc...and shooting test base before a workout, 500mg feels like a cruise dose. And a cruise dose of 250mg feels like PCT. I dread cruising, I hate feeling normal....but as we know it's necessary. I'm constantly trying to justify extending my cycle, or trying to tell myself that 500mg for a cruise is sustainable.

I can totally see how a responsible user becomes an abuser.....but gotta be strong and do what's best for your health and longevity.

That being said, CRUISING SUCKS BALLS!

Who's with me?!?! Anybody???

I know the feeling my cruse is about 250-300 a week im running 100 npp -50 prop eod as a kick ontop of 800 test blend and 750 deca every 4 days im on 17 days and its fucking awsome im 51 and i make the guys in there 20s cringe i hate the thought of ever coming off fuck that dad body shit

Merry Christmas... time to give out the TEST and DECA to all us good boys and girls.

sharing is caring BRO!QUOTE=Jozifp103;774388]I'm sure not many will sympathize with me here.....

I'll admit, I'm a rep, I'm spoiled, I get to run top notch gear, HGH, peptides, you name it, at whatever dose I want, for as long as I want and always have plenty to spare. Not many are as lucky as me.

I remember the days when I would run PCT and count down the milliseconds until I could jump back on a nice 500mg test cycle again. Those were the days. 500mg was supreme, gains were abundant, feeling of well being was euphoric, could walk on water.

But after feeling the effects of strong hormones....npp, tren, anadrol, etc...and shooting test base before a workout, 500mg feels like a cruise dose. And a cruise dose of 250mg feels like PCT. I dread cruising, I hate feeling normal....but as we know it's necessary. I'm constantly trying to justify extending my cycle, or trying to tell myself that 500mg for a cruise is sustainable.

I can totally see how a responsible user becomes an abuser.....but gotta be strong and do what's best for your health and longevity.

[/QUOTE]

Ha, yeah, most of us can't say we know what that feels like, but I've always wanted to. Sounds like you need to take a good long break.

i just started steroids this year in sept. i started as a trt due to my very low-t. it was at 200 ng/dl, and the va doc wouldn't do anything to help. anyways i start with 250 sus, but ended up running it at 500/wk. i felt a heck of a lot better running it higher than just 250 per week along with 50mg anavar per day. so i can understand your feelings. i'm 58, and before i started anything, i felt like crap and had a whole slue of other symptoms associated with low-t. even though 250/wk was a good kick start, increasing it gave me a much better boost in overall well-being and lower symptoms of low-t. i've been getting clean though, here since i'm due to go back to va, with a blood test of course. i've been noticing the lower level a bit as my test levels drop. i figure doc is wanting to test for hormones this time, since it's a non fasting blood draw. hope it works out this time with him, if not i'll just continue what i've started in sept. i will anyways, should have started sooner, i don't regret it.

I hate cruising, but seems like a must. I hate the full feeling and the strength, so that is why I use IGF typically when cruising/TRT. For one it give me somthing to do ( I know alot of you will know what I mean by this). Secondly, I have the pump that I miss and I can stay motivated in the gym.

BRO I FEEL YOU. I seriously do I know exactly what you mean. I've been playing with gear for that last 2.5 years. The first year was basically one long blast because I made very good progress in strength, the next year gains basically diminished and I started to try and implement the dreaded "cruise", but don't seem to be able to really make it longer then 6 weeks. Looking back on it I thought I was cruising, because I was only running 400mg's of test, but now I don't count that lol. Cruise dose is 200mg's or less every week. I'm trying to be more disciplined with taking time off because for one thing progress slows to a hault after being on gear too long and not taking a break.I read a study saying that while there is an initial up-regulation of the AR receptor, after sustained elevated testosterone levels some desensitization occurs which leads to a decrease in mRNA levels acting as a negative feedback loop... basically what this means, is if hormone levels are too high, it basically stops working. Your body needs a decent amount of time away from supraphysio hormone ranges to recover and make it effective again.After running all that gear I just got a female hormone panel and bloodwork looks pretty decent, a little worried about elevated creatinine levels, but I guess that could be multiple factors like supplementing with creatine, working out the day before bloodwork, uhm just being a more jackeddd individual. it's funny for eGFR levels on bloodwork they actually have a white person reference range, and a black person reference range, the black person range is 10 points higher to account for the fact that they are naturally more jacked then us cornbreads.

I hate cruise but I do it at my trt dose of 100 mg that puts me at 850-1000 tt. I learned it necessary. I use sarms while on cruise. I also use time to lean out and bring bmi down for a bit. I also try different supplements during this time. Laxogenin is one that I want to take I did but its been some time and heard better purity quality of Laxogenin is now available.
I will try 6 weeks short ester then use lgd after this cruise. Right now I am using ostarine and feel fine. I am also using yohimbine and leaning out pretty good.
The way I see it is if I lean out on cruise when I hit blast if lean and stay lean I can hit my best look and look huge even at less weight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas... time to give out the TEST and DECA to all us good boys and girls.

sharing is caring BRO!QUOTE=Jozifp103;774388]I'm sure not many will sympathize with me here.....

[/QUOTE]

Well you see guys....I built this BEAUTIFUL castle with my excess gear so if I give some away, I'll have to dismantle Trendeca Palace. Where will Princess Dianabol live?

BRO I FEEL YOU. I seriously do I know exactly what you mean. I've been playing with gear for that last 2.5 years. The first year was basically one long blast because I made very good progress in strength, the next year gains basically diminished and I started to try and implement the dreaded "cruise", but don't seem to be able to really make it longer then 6 weeks. Looking back on it I thought I was cruising, because I was only running 400mg's of test, but now I don't count that lol. Cruise dose is 200mg's or less every week. I'm trying to be more disciplined with taking time off because for one thing progress slows to a hault after being on gear too long and not taking a break.I read a study saying that while there is an initial up-regulation of the AR receptor, after sustained elevated testosterone levels some desensitization occurs which leads to a decrease in mRNA levels acting as a negative feedback loop... basically what this means, is if hormone levels are too high, it basically stops working. Your body needs a decent amount of time away from supraphysio hormone ranges to recover and make it effective again.After running all that gear I just got a female hormone panel and bloodwork looks pretty decent, a little worried about elevated creatinine levels, but I guess that could be multiple factors like supplementing with creatine, working out the day before bloodwork, uhm just being a more jackeddd individual. it's funny for eGFR levels on bloodwork they actually have a white person reference range, and a black person reference range, the black person range is 10 points higher to account for the fact that they are naturally more jacked then us cornbreads.
Lol....well that's why pure breads > corn breads lol.

And yes I have noticed that when I allow myself to come off for the proper amount of time and cruise at a reasonable dose my next cycle seems to be more effective. I do believe there is some down-regulation of growth that occurs when you stay on too long. However I'm not convinced that it's due to AR desensitization. There are just too many studies showing the complete opposite. I do believe however that myostatin build-up could be the culprit.

Back