Incoming Robolics Cruise!

How much tren ace?
U look so lean u can feed more on tren ace and get freaky looking!!![emoji89][emoji880]like a Robo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Man, I wish I could. It's only 10mg of ace 4x a week. Extremely low. I like low tren but even I've never gone this low before lol I will try to raise it up a bit but my CSR has been pretty rough lately with stress and smoking mad cigarettes while working lately unfortunately. I'm hoping tren is strong enough that I can raise it significantly from this point without effecting my eyes at all. It's very noticeable when I go too high on doses. One day I see just fine and the next day or two after pinning a new dose a nice spot in my vision pops up like switching a light on. It's fucking frustrating. I'm going to go up to 60mg a week next and gauge the effects. 100 a week I have no doubt will have negative results on my condition. Even a measly 400mg robo primo fucked it up once it peaked.

Anyway, I do agree that this is a rare golden moment to hit tren hard and get freaky looking. I wish I could be single and childless for 6-8 weeks and just blast the tren harder than I ever have before and hit a new personal best physique level. Sorry for the novel I'm on adderall and sitting at the eye doctor now waiting lol

Robolics Labs Intelligence

Man, I wish I could. It's only 10mg of ace 4x a week. Extremely low. I like low tren but even I've never gone this low before lol I will try to raise it up a bit but my CSR has been pretty rough lately with stress and smoking mad cigarettes while working lately unfortunately. I'm hoping tren is strong enough that I can raise it significantly from this point without effecting my eyes at all. It's very noticeable when I go too high on doses. One day I see just fine and the next day or two after pinning a new dose a nice spot in my vision pops up like switching a light on. It's fucking frustrating. I'm going to go up to 60mg a week next and gauge the effects. 100 a week I have no doubt will have negative results on my condition. Even a measly 400mg robo primo fucked it up once it peaked.

Anyway, I do agree that this is a rare golden moment to hit tren hard and get freaky looking. I wish I could be single and childless for 6-8 weeks and just blast the tren harder than I ever have before and hit a new personal best physique level. Sorry for the novel I'm on adderall and sitting at the eye doctor now waiting lol

Lol. I know man. I have three kids at home and it's hard on tren. Then my wife is taking t3/t4 both with small amount of gh with phentermine from Dr and she is raging bull. Just out the blue she go off for no reason and literally pick a fight while I am trying to do job. I wish text messages had to be nice and email was the be ugly.
At least we would know which to avoid
Lol

Lol. I know man. I have three kids at home and it's hard on tren. Then my wife is taking t3/t4 both with small amount of gh with phentermine from Dr and she is raging bull. Just out the blue she go off for no reason and literally pick a fight while I am trying to do job. I wish text messages had to be nice and email was the be ugly.
At least we would know which to avoid
Lol

Man I know! My girl takes every text I send the wrong way. Reads everything in a bad tone of voice in her head lol fuck texting.

I've decided on a low dose of deca instead bumping the tren up. I'll miss the rock hard boners [emoji13]

Back